• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Need help coming up with a price for my former fursona

Chomby

Monsters are hot. :)
Edited.

He's no longer for sale.

Last edited:

Ziggy Schlacht

Hasn't figured out this "straight" business
I can't imagine wanting to "buy" a character with 122 pieces of someone else's history... But I mean, maybe I'm just not your target. It just sorta feels like buying someone's used underwear. However, as an alternative, I see two options:

Two Options I see:
1. Treat it like an adoptable and just sell the rights, which quick searching is $50-$100. The art has no bearing.
2. Package everything in a collection, try to get the hi-res's and all that and sell it as a pack. Advertise it like "get the whole story of Jack" or something as mega-art pack and sell it to anyone who'll buy for $25-50?

Again, seeing as you were very attached to this character, it's easy to assign a ton of value other's don't.

Chomby

I can't imagine wanting to "buy" a character with 122 pieces of someone else's history... But I mean, maybe I'm just not your target. It just sorta feels like buying someone's used underwear. However, as an alternative, I see two options:

Two Options I see:
1. Treat it like an adoptable and just sell the rights, which quick searching is $50-$100. The art has no bearing.
2. Package everything in a collection, try to get the hi-res's and all that and sell it as a pack. Advertise it like "get the whole story of Jack" or something as mega-art pack and sell it to anyone who'll buy for $25-50?

Again, seeing as you were very attached to this character, it's easy to assign a ton of value other's don't.

Used underwear? That's a crude analogy.

I decided to sell him for $200 and I already have a buyer.
Thanks for your input though.

Chomby

Heya I'd like this thread closed. I decided I'm not going to sell him.

Last edited: