• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Need Help Logging In

KrabbiPatty

So I have been on the site since 2009, under the name KrabbiPatty, but I was out while the passwords changed and stuff. I can't get a new password sent cause my account name is linked to an AOL mail that no longer exists and I've moved on to Gmail, and I was wondering if there was some other way I could get my password renewed in some way. Like who can I send my new email to, to get my password back?

KrabbiPatty

Dragoneer

Site Developer
Staff member
Site Director
So I have been on the site since 2009, under the name KrabbiPatty, but I was out while the passwords changed and stuff. I can't get a new password sent cause my account name is linked to an AOL mail that no longer exists and I've moved on to Gmail, and I was wondering if there was some other way I could get my password renewed in some way. Like who can I send my new email to, to get my password back?
If you're having trouble toss us an email to accounts@furaffinity.net for assistance with password recovery. We'll get you hooked up.