• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Need Help Naming Kitten

Arlo

Charmingly Eccentric
T

Tycho

or 'Owl Bait' if it's an indoor/outdoor cat.

I once had adopted a stray silver tabby cat, was feeding her outside, planned on getting her shots and getting her spayed... she disappeared one day and it was probably because of an owl.

THOSE GODDAMN OWLS.

Cain

Guess what mood I'm in today.
He hasn't made a reference to the magic and shitz for a while. That was just one of the story arcs, and he usually doesn't stick with the same arc for more than a couple weeks.

I wasn't a big fan of the Macbeth arc, but that's maybe just because I never read Macbeth, so I didn't really get the jokes.

I doubt the majority of the readers did. xD

But, being forced to study English Lit for 4 years and running has some perks.

Piroshki

I doubt the majority of the readers did. xD

But, being forced to study English Lit for 4 years and running has some perks.

Yeah, if I'd continued taking English at my high school I would have read Macbeth, but I opted to take a writing course at a community college instead, which has allowed me to skip the first 2 writing classes in 4realz college. I missed out on some decent books and a lot of inside jokes, but it's totally worth it when my friends are like, "I have to write a 5-page essay every other week for English," and I'm like, "I have to write a 3-page lab report in like a month."

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
I once had adopted a stray silver tabby cat, was feeding her outside, planned on getting her shots and getting her spayed... she disappeared one day and it was probably because of an owl.

THOSE GODDAMN OWLS.
Hey hey, watch your words :V