• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Need Help... (WACOM INTUOS DRIVERS PROBLEM)

LinnyChanPL

Linnie :3
Hi..

I'm pretty upset right now so I'll try to make it clear&simple.

>I own Wacom Intuos Draw tablet
>my op system is windows 8.1
>none of the drivers want to work (system message is like: DRIVER NOT FOUND/NOT LAUNCHED)
>tried to install every single one driver for intuos from wacom's site
>newest driver refuse to install and I get the message that api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll was not found
>tablet without drivers is basically second mouse...

I really lost hope now.

Can anyone help me...?

LinnyChanPL

Windows 7

Or Windows 10

*sigh*
And everytime someone gives another solution you will reply WIN7 over again? Please. I'm sure there is a solution without degrading windows. Because it's not the first time it happened. I fixed that earlier but for some uknown reasons nothing works now.

Zenoth

[redacted by staff]
Changing windows versions won't help, here's someone having the same issue but in win 10. Though the steps listed to try and fix it might work for you, worth a shot. www.reddit.com: THE TABLET DRIVER WAS NOT FOUND :( • /r/wacom

I'm having the same issue and use 8.1 as well so I'll be giving it a shot as well soon enough

LinnyChanPL

Just woke up. Fresh mind = better thinking. I GOT IT TO WORK!

First I uninstalled all previous drivers. Unplugged tablet. Installed the 6.3.15-3 version. (Newest is 6.3.17-3 and won't install still). Plugged tablet again so it appeared in manager. Restarted my laptop. Now it works. Curious for how long tho...

I'm having the same issue and use 8.1 as well so I'll be giving it a shot as well soon enough
hope what I did will help you!