• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Need Help with a drawing of my fursona

MoistWolf

Last year someone drew my old fursona but now i would like to know if someone can draw the same photo but as my new Fursona

Attachments

• 1456818163.tatsuchan18_moist_wolf.jpg
    1456818163.tatsuchan18_moist_wolf.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 62

Dongding

The sheep
Is the blue dripping wolf your old fursona or your new one?

Not sure if the ref you provided is the pose you want, or the character you want, or both.

I might be down to draw. :3

MoistWolf

Is the blue dripping wolf your old fursona or your new one?

Not sure if the ref you provided is the pose you want, or the character you want, or both.

I might be down to draw. :3

This is my old one but I want That exact photo but as a Cat because im a cat now instead of a wolf and i really like this one

Dongding

The sheep
Like 10 hours from now. Then I have to transit and eat. I stay in a camp with a strict schedule so I know for a fact about 12 hours from now I'll definitely be safely tucked away and I can help you out.

Dongding

The sheep
Uhg, so much for a strict schedule. Some good ol' mandatory OT today.

Starting now. :3

Dongding

The sheep
Basically done the sketch. Might post what I've got before I sleep but I also might not sleep. Been doing much too much of that lately and I feel it's time my biological clock needs to get all F'd up once again.

MoistWolf

Basically done the sketch. Might post what I've got before I sleep but I also might not sleep. Been doing much too much of that lately and I feel it's time my biological clock needs to get all F'd up once again.
so U just need to do the colors and thats it? idk how drawing works

Dongding

The sheep
Sort of. I'm lining it right now, then I'll do a lazy paint job. I can save a copy of just the line-art too in case you'd like to get someone who's decent at coloring to color it in for you.

Dongding

The sheep
Done. :3 Lemme know if you need any changes.

Attachments

• Untitled20.png
    Untitled20.png
    76.2 KB · Views: 50
  • Untitled21.png
    Untitled21.png
    52.7 KB · Views: 44

Dongding

The sheep
I could trim the canvas or whatever but you can do that shit in MS-Paint too. All solid colors for the backround if you want to try some different combinations yourself. It'd just be a few clicks with the bucket tool. I'm real F-ing bad at backrounds. 3:

EDIT: Yeh, offer still stands on alterations if something is bugging you even a little bit about it. It's a pretty personal piece by the sounds of it so I won't just drop it in your lap and run off!

DOUBLE EDIT: Actually don't bother altering anything in MS paint unless adjusting the size or picking some new colors for the backround to see what combination you like. I think there will probably be random stray pixels if you use the bucket tool and I doubt there's a good way to get around that!

But it you DO find a color combo you'd like to apply, I can apply it for you and post it back here again.

Last edited:

MoistWolf

I could trim the canvas or whatever but you can do that shit in MS-Paint too. All solid colors for the backround if you want to try some different combinations yourself. It'd just be a few clicks with the bucket tool. I'm real F-ing bad at backrounds. 3:

EDIT: Yeh, offer still stands on alterations if something is bugging you even a little bit about it. It's a pretty personal piece by the sounds of it so I won't just drop it in your lap and run off!

DOUBLE EDIT: Actually don't bother altering anything in MS paint unless adjusting the size or picking some new colors for the backround to see what combination you like. I think there will probably be random stray pixels if you use the bucket tool and I doubt there's a good way to get around that!

But it you DO find a color combo you'd like to apply, I can apply it for you and post it back here again.

Nah, its perfect, exactly like the other one just done in a different style :D i appreactie this soo much