Hello! So lately I have been looking for someone to help me out with a design for my fursona. Her current design (by myself) can be found here: www.deviantart.com: Hana | Fursona Reference 2019
- I'd like her species to stay relatively recognizable as a Shiba Inu.
- My general idea for the color palette is something like this:
- My price range is around $50 (USD).
- I'd like the design to accurately reflect her personality; soft, gentle, pastel-y colored, sweet, submissive, etc. Overall nothing that stands out too much; a design on the simpler side is preferred. My biggest wish is for it to be generally aesthetically pleasing.
- I'm not looking for a detailed reference sheet; a simple flat colored sketch will suffice. Mainly, I am looking for help in designing her general shape and coat pattern, as well as possibly some accessories(?).
- Some of the things I enjoy in a design include light paws, underbelly, tail tip, and other small patches, then darker areas to complement it. I also prefer her to be without human-like hair.