• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: Need Help With Character Design

rainsku

Hello! So lately I have been looking for someone to help me out with a design for my fursona. Her current design (by myself) can be found here: www.deviantart.com: Hana | Fursona Reference 2019

Requirements/Ideas:

• I'd like her species to stay relatively recognizable as a Shiba Inu.
  • My general idea for the color palette is something like this:
    y5pqwhqe
    though of course I am going to be flexible, especially to someone with more experience in color theory than myself ^^;
  • My price range is around $50 (USD).
  • I'd like the design to accurately reflect her personality; soft, gentle, pastel-y colored, sweet, submissive, etc. Overall nothing that stands out too much; a design on the simpler side is preferred. My biggest wish is for it to be generally aesthetically pleasing.
  • I'm not looking for a detailed reference sheet; a simple flat colored sketch will suffice. Mainly, I am looking for help in designing her general shape and coat pattern, as well as possibly some accessories(?).
  • Some of the things I enjoy in a design include light paws, underbelly, tail tip, and other small patches, then darker areas to complement it. I also prefer her to be without human-like hair.
If you are interested in helping, please don't be afraid to reach out! I am willing to be very flexible and patient with this as my fursona is very special to me and I want her to have a pretty design :)

Asher Grey

Probably Sleeping
Hey! I have a commission type specifically for this kinda thing ^^

Basically, I take the info you give me, then interpret it in three different ways and draw three different characters based off of it. Then you pick and choose which details from each you think best match what you were describing. If none of them work, well, we continue working it out.

You can see the info post right here(it's one of my older posts, sorry it's messy):
www.furaffinity.net: Sona Commissions by Asherion

I can also make a refsheet based off the character, they're generally $20/each but I can combine it with whatever art you got from the first one!
Here are the refsheets I've made:
Artwork Gallery for Asherion -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Hope you'll consider it, and good luck ^^

Dubbie

Hello, if you are still looking, I be willing to offer my services.

Here's a list of my info and prices.
dubbie_s_commission_chart__open__by_coolpurpledudette_dd1fihn-pre.jpg

I have more examples of my work on my Deviant Art Page and my Fur Affinity Page

If you are interested or have questions, feel free to send me an email: coolpurpledudette@gmail.com or send a note on the forums

Best of luck to you, and hope you find someone who can provide a great design to your character!

Queerstalline-Void

Ryn ⛤they/them
Hello! I'd love to take on your art project. Here is a link to my commissions post, where you can find my terms of service, forms, and additional info:
www.deviantart.com: Commissionz Open!

I accept Paypal and Deviantart Points as payment, and I'm willing to be flexible on prices within reason, especially for multiple pieces. I'm comfortable drawing the majority of characters and scenes, as well as refernce sheets, custom designs, and pixel art! My turnaround times are usually under two weeks. Feel free to pm me if you are interested!

Thank you very much for considering my work!
RYN☄

solaris91

Hi! i would like to do your request ! here some example of my art and price.
If you want see more art, you can go here---> QueenSolaris on DeviantArt , LaPonto on DeviantArtand here you can find all the commission i made so far --->solaris91's profile — Weasyl
IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :) I have a discord account if you want to contact me here.
1552253332.solaris91_info_2.jpg

Some example of my art:
29463465@400-1542842630.jpg
27282515@400-1525887885.jpg
28547311@400-1535915782.jpg
1544129639.solaris91_bertolda.jpg

1529479723.solaris91_antony.jpg

Raidez

Hi, I was very interested in your proposal and would very much like to be able to carry out your commission.
This is the link of my portfolio in the FA: Raidez FA ( value negotiable )
this is my page here in the forum where I ask my clients to write feedbacks.
e6N7zUG.jpg

luffy

Administrator
Staff member
Hey there <:

This is a really neat commission request to me, and I would be willing to work on this for you for $50! I'm a highly flexible artist and have worked on pre-existing characters and character designs before with step-by-step work in progress pics the whole way. :) I've actually helped people design their characters pretty frequently and love doing it.

Here is my art: Userpage of Jansither -- Fur Affinity [dot] net (check scraps too!)
Customer testimonials: www.furaffinity.net: Customer Testimonials -- Jansither's Journal
Commission reward system: tinyurl.com: Client Point Bank

My process is something like this:
- Get details ironed out
- Sketch, send for approval
- Payment after sketch is approved (invoice VIA PayPal)
- Complete!

In the off chance that you aren't pleased with the sketch, you don't have to pay me. I'll just take the sketch, modify it so it doesn't resemble your character, and do something else with it. You're not obligated to continue if you don't like what you're receiving.

If you want more WIP images than that I'm definitely okay with that, too. :)

Feel free to note me on my Jansither account or add Kikat#9541 to Discord if you're interested!

Thanks for considering and good luck!

Last edited:

Succulent

Penguin Hoarder
Hello! I'm very interested in doing this for you!
I can do a super simple design/ref like these for $35
there_s_a_storm_a_brewin__by_succulentgarden_dd0uoa3-pre.jpg

you_bring_the_drinks_i_ll_eat_the_cake_by_succulentgarden_dcyq9r4-pre.png

oh_deer_by_succulentgarden_dcxwkb8-pre.png

red_hair_don_t_care__comm__by_succulentgarden_dd2if04-pre.jpg

all_she_wears_is_black_and_gold_by_succulentgarden_dcww6m1-pre.png

harodt_swiftwind__commission__by_succulentgarden_dd1ixtt-pre.jpg

don_t_bother_me_i_m_planting_things__open____by_succulentgarden_dd2i7yz-pre.png

Thanks for taking a look and GL in your search!

Valery91Thunder

Slasher Movies & Devil's Music
Hi there! I specialize in reference sheets and I've created many characters for my customers!
My refs are SFW, digital flatcoloured, with a price of 40$ that includes three fullbody views (generally front, side and back), up to 5 expression headshots OR close ups for accessories and body part details, a chibi front/back view and a colour palette. If more views are needed, each extra fullbody adds 10$ to the base price, while each extra closeup/bustshot adds 5$ to the base price.
Here's my gallery of completed ref sheet commissions: ValyceNegative's submissions — Weasyl

Payments via Paypal, sketch and coloured WIPs provided for approval. If interested, you can contact me via FA note: Userpage of valery91thunder -- Fur Affinity [dot] net or email at alkalinesparks[AT]hotmail[DOT]it!

GabyHamster

.....★`•.¸¸.•´★.....
Hi! I would like to try to implement your idea character for 50$ (ref includes decorative elements on the simple background, description (if necessary) and small details \ additional items!). I specializes on decorative and smoothness of lines.
Your little lady is really very nice and I would be happy to adjust the design to express her personality с:

More art in my profile: Userpage of GabyHamster -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

T9sa_lIbxLFRgM23nGrZ5aXEPVRBr5cYAbYdh-v5YDeeGtakABQRYIaY8sSzHF9JkYcY_keZfr3jHTV4I-folw%3D%3D

boypretties

Hi there, I would love to help you design your fursona! Here are some design examples and a shiba inu pic i did a little while ago:
look_at_him_by_feltstickers_dd2j1om-fullview.png
warm_friend_by_feltstickers_dczcfrz-pre.png
cookieshibe_comm_by_feltstickers_dd394t6-pre.png

I can do a ref with lineart, flat colour, and a simple shadow for 50usd
Thanks for reading!

Catrin Shrady

Hello! So lately I have been looking for someone to help me out with a design for my fursona. Her current design (by myself) can be found here: www.deviantart.com: Hana | Fursona Reference 2019

Requirements/Ideas:

• I'd like her species to stay relatively recognizable as a Shiba Inu.
  • My general idea for the color palette is something like this:
    y5pqwhqe
    though of course I am going to be flexible, especially to someone with more experience in color theory than myself ^^;
  • My price range is around $50 (USD).
  • I'd like the design to accurately reflect her personality; soft, gentle, pastel-y colored, sweet, submissive, etc. Overall nothing that stands out too much; a design on the simpler side is preferred. My biggest wish is for it to be generally aesthetically pleasing.
  • I'm not looking for a detailed reference sheet; a simple flat colored sketch will suffice. Mainly, I am looking for help in designing her general shape and coat pattern, as well as possibly some accessories(?).
  • Some of the things I enjoy in a design include light paws, underbelly, tail tip, and other small patches, then darker areas to complement it. I also prefer her to be without human-like hair.
If you are interested in helping, please don't be afraid to reach out! I am willing to be very flexible and patient with this as my fursona is very special to me and I want her to have a pretty design :)
I would be happy to help you out! She sounds like an incredibly fun character to draw! I have a lot of experience designing characters, and I am currently writing a video game plot based around a bunch that I have created. I totally get that you want her to look as awesome as possible! My price would most like be $25 - $30. Please let me know if you are interested! Here are some examples of my art.
out_of_the_dark_by_shadowleopard01_dbniht8-pre.jpg

gatekeeper_by_shadowleopard01_dd4d558-fullview.jpg

trial_by_fire_by_shadowleopard01_dc7qft2-pre.jpg

skeiths

pink poodle bby
hi! what a cute color palette and idea, i think i'd be a good candidate for this w my style : o)

here's some examples of my work, and a link to my FA and my site for details! please DM me if you're interested ; v;
D4AzGPmVUAEFnXh.jpg:large

D4AfjRQUUAEz83r.jpg:large
D1HjbZRUcAMe5nc.jpg:large

BunBunArt

Princess Bunny ♥
I've done something similar to a shiba before, if you are interested just let me know and we¡ll fix the price around your budget ♥

1551123870.dilena_fgjhg.png