• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Need help with practice

Koriekraiz13

kleptomaniac for knowledge
I have recently gotten my hands on some cotton fabric of around 2.5 to 1.5 metres but i have no clue what to do with it. Not to mention. Practice. I need practice. So anyone got any ideas?

Vanessa Howl

Damsel Of Darkness
I could always just start throwing my fursonas at you and you can practice by turning them into fursuits one by one.XD

Koriekraiz13

I could always just start throwing my fursonas at you and you can practice by turning them into fursuits one by one.XD
It's polycotton. Not faux fur, and even if I tried it would be dead itchy, bone skinny and would make a walmart mascot look like a DHC suit.

D

Deleted member 160111

I have recently gotten my hands on some cotton fabric of around 2.5 to 1.5 metres but i have no clue what to do with it. Not to mention. Practice. I need practice. So anyone got any ideas?
What is the density and color of your fabric?

Last edited by a moderator:

Koriekraiz13

I'm Unsure about the density, its close to that of curtains. And I have in navy, dark blue and light blue.