• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Need My Last OC Request.

ThefriendlyFurry

Commission Work: Short Story and One-Off Writer!
Okay I’ve been on the forums for a while and I have asked for a lot Of requests (not out of choice I’ve offered to write in exchange but ya) and recently something’s have happened and MIGHT be in line to finally start making money. For that I’m asking for Requests for my last two OCs, after these two are drawn I’ll be doing nothing but paying for commissions. So here is a small list of the last two OCs. (Would prefer flat color)

Name: Noah
Sex: Bisexual
Eye Color: Hazel Green
Species: Standard Orange Fox
Height: 6’1
Body Type: Chubby (but not fat but a decent amount of pudge.
Personality: Gamer, Bartender, Gun Nut, Romantic.

Name: Kira
Sex: Bisexual
Species: White Lion
Body: Curvy
Eyes: Sapphire Blue
Height: 5’6
Personality: Strong Willed, Confident, Sultry, Romantic, and Gamer.

ThefriendlyFurry

Update: As a thank you for taking the time to do this request I will be including a $5 tip when I revive my paycheck.

lyar

Its not the human race, its just the human race
after these two are drawn I’ll be doing nothing but paying for commissions. So here is a small list of the last two OCs. (Would prefer flat color)
Isn't it a little inconsiderate for you not to pay the first person who draws your OCs and then pay a bunch of other people to use that free-art to make art you'll pay for? Seems a little fucked up to me.

ThefriendlyFurry

Isn't it a little inconsiderate for you not to pay the first person who draws your OCs and then pay a bunch of other people to use that free-art to make art you'll pay for? Seems a little fucked up to me.
No, cause most people prefer commissions anyway and the main reason i did commissions was cause i was poor. I also felt bad because people made amazing art for me and i had no way to compensate them. See i was raised to believe that "If someone does something nice to you, you pay them back in kind. Ending my requests, from now on I'm only paying for art. Also it isn't considerate because I've wriotten down the names of every person that gave me a request and when my money becomes available I'm giving them the highest tip i can manage.

MortemArts

self-taught artsist // 18

Attachments

• Noahc.png
    Noahc.png
    703 KB · Views: 113