• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Need NSFW Reference for Chubby Herm (CLOSED)

Sprite

The Sheepish Sheep
I recently purchased an adopt and was looking to have it fleshed out and defined better than its original, simplistic picture. The character is a hermaphroditic dragon with a heavyset, chubby build. I'm specifically defining their race as sea dragon. I have some specifications as to exactly how I want the character to look, but I'm not great when it comes to character design, so I'm more looking for someone to help with designing the minor details such as patterns, accents, facial features, etc. I'm not too picky, as long as you can assure me the design will be well-done I'm willing to let you have free-reign with everything else.

Ultimately, I want the final product to be a flat-color image of the character with two variations, one NSFW and another SFW version with featureless anatomy.

I'm would like to pay somewhere between $40 to $75 for this. But my budget is flexible, and I'm willing to pay more if needed. I would like to see the final product completed within a month's time if possible.

You can email me for more details at: tasheep@mail.com
You can also reach me on Discord if you would like. Just email me your username and I'll add you.

Hey! I dont have a public email but I do have a discord. (Fronk the Donk#8433) I do NSFW and sfw refs and I'd be happy to do this for you! I'll drop my commission sheet here and you can contact me on discord if you like my work. c:
e64a3c5fc39bd87d1ccafe44d10ee6e4-dc9oosh.jpg

solaris91

Hi! i would like to do your request ! here some example of my art and price.
If you want see more art, you can go here---> QueenSolaris on DeviantArt , LaPonto on DeviantArtand here you can find all the commission i made so far --->solaris91's profile — Weasyl
IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :) I have a discord account if you want to contact me here.

EXAMPLE:
Sketch and chibi -5 $

Flat color and character profile - 20$

Illustration- 60$

24584238@400-1503594681.jpg
25415859@400-1510500637.jpg
26159885@400-1516811571.jpg
26640760@400-1520720512.jpg
angry_birds__bomb_profile_by_laponto-dbpyhb2.jpg