• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Need Opinions on Sona (CLOSED)

Duncan Glaze

Life is so tiresome
Got a reference sheet of my mouse Sonic sona but never got the colors down. After asking a guy from FA's opinion, I made some additions and I'd like more opinions on the colors I chose (and maybe some suggestions too).

If you're an artist you can make color edits too. He must stay white though.

No Colors (warning: censored with butt)
dekzrm6-f364bb1a-9f2f-4bbd-9459-d444e1a33d04.png

My Colors I need a second opinion on:
Untitled.png

Backstory for him is that he's a clone seeking the original version of himself. That's the reason why he has a number tattoo on his butt. Not a good guy since he's enslaved by his creator, who sends him on errands (criminal acts).

Last edited:

Jaredthefox92

Banned
Banned
Hmm, his design is interesting. I do have three critiques though.
1.He needs some form of hair. Unless you're going with "he's basically bald."
2.I would change the eye color from his gloves and shoes, yeah I used to do that but I would give him a more natural color. How many people find the exact matching color of their eyes to their shoes and gloves?
3.I'd try to remove the gold bands on his gloves that make them look like Sonic's.

Duncan Glaze

Life is so tiresome
Hmm, his design is interesting. I do have three critiques though.
1.He needs some form of hair. Unless you're going with "he's basically bald."
2.I would change the eye color from his gloves and shoes, yeah I used to do that but I would give him a more natural color. How many people find the exact matching color of their eyes to their shoes and gloves?
3.I'd try to remove the gold bands on his gloves that make them look like Sonic's.

1. Coincidentally I made a hair edit just now, check it out.:)
2. His colors are actually a part of his backstory - his creator messed with the clone's DNA so he'd have an appearance matching her favorite colors. She also picked out his clothes, which makes him despise her more since he keeps attempting to escape her and find the original version of himself so he can find out who he really is.
3. I'm not sure what you mean by Sonic's gold bands. You referring to Boom Sonic? Which Sonic has gold bands?

Kuroserama

Just a fox.
Wow, it’s like that episode of Friends where everyone thought Chandler had always worn glasses. Even made me wonder “wait, did he?”

When I heard Sonic with gold bands, I saw it clear as day. But I cannot find any pictures of what I saw in my head. Crazy!

The backstory made sense for the palette. I, too, like the hair tuft on top.

Duncan Glaze

Life is so tiresome
Wow, it’s like that episode of Friends where everyone thought Chandler had always worn glasses. Even made me wonder “wait, did he?”

When I heard Sonic with gold bands, I saw it clear as day. But I cannot find any pictures of what I saw in my head. Crazy!

The backstory made sense for the palette. I, too, like the hair tuft on top.

Glad you liked the hair, I was afraid I added too much.

Duncan Glaze

Life is so tiresome
Well if there are no more suggestions or edits by others, I guess I'll go with the final design posted. Thanks to those who responded and gave me good criticism I needed on my character!