• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Need pic for furry self.

Paul Bourgeois

So I kinda was needing some help. Could anyone direct me, or even make a german shepherd version me. Well you know furry version. If someone could help with that I'd be so happy. New to everything.

Luku_Zuku

Still trying to draw, slowly
Welp, I can't help with colour, but I can tell you this. With any artist on the site, they're going to need a bit more than a German Shepard version. We know literally nothing about you, so It's almost completely Artistic Liberty, and that's a little hard to do for a client. I might not be able to do anything, but I can help along those that can.

In short?

Moar detail pls

Paul Bourgeois

Welp, I can't help with colour, but I can tell you this. With any artist on the site, they're going to need a bit more than a German Shepard version. We know literally nothing about you, so It's almost completely Artistic Liberty, and that's a little hard to do for a client. I might not be able to do anything, but I can help along those that can.

In short?

Moar detail pls
Yeah, You're right about that. I can put about me. Woud it be good to have a picture of myself on the site to help?

Luku_Zuku

Probably not. It's your character, so describe them to us. Doe's he have any markings? Is he really tall, really short or just average height? Doe's he have a missing limbs? What about accessories? German Shepard's sometimes have different coat colors too, I've seen a white German Shepard in real life, they're pretty.

Personalitly can also help the artist make a more natural pose. Go crazy with it. If it's supposed to be OF you, then it's YOURS. We can't decide that for you.

Paul Bourgeois

Hit me with the details, and you got a deal~
Hes average height, and fur pattern is same as the one in this link:
392563a86791aa2b73afe9661bf77452.jpg
, but the black cuts off with the ears, and hair is kept spike in front. Since it's of me my personality is caring, fun, half extroverted, half introverted, Most of the time smirking or smiling. I'm not like overly fit so I'd rather have be average when it comes to figure. I'm kind of geeky so if you could throw like a star wars t shirt, and a black ops 2 fingerless gloves that would be awesome. I don't have galsses, but I'd like to have them on him, or even sunglasses that you see in movies on the stereotype warden, or drill Sargent. I'm always wearing blue jeans and a long sleeve flannel, or dark color jacket over the stuff. Eye color is brown, but has hints of amber. You can pick which color of eyes of the two if you wish, but I prefer amber. Anyways thanks for the help from both of you Luku_Zuku, and Jun-lust-4-sin. Oh right could you add a necklace with a small thing wooden cross on it?

J

Jin-Lust-4-Sin

Man, I forgot to ask if you want a full-body, bust or just a head-shot, but with all these details, I guess I'll have to go for a full-body anyway

J

Jin-Lust-4-Sin

Full body if that's not any trouble.
Well, I can, I'm just such a lazy ass XD
And I don't have that much free time anyway >.>
Really, though ; if I'm lucky, it'd take me half a week
If not... maybe up to a week and a half

Paul Bourgeois

Well, I can, I'm just such a lazy ass XD
And I don't have that much free time anyway >.>
Really, though ; if I'm lucky, it'd take me half a week
If not... maybe up to a week and a half
Lol, okay well you see my pic, If you can do a good head, then I'd probably could do the rest.
I'm just crap at making a head

J

Jin-Lust-4-Sin

Head-shot it is then (sorry, incompetent Jin is incompetent~)

J

Jin-Lust-4-Sin

Even at the moment, my own fursona's head-shot is taking up 2 hours XD

Luku_Zuku

Welp, I've gotten the sketch done, next I'll ink and pattern. Should be up Monday. Wednesday at the latest
15476576b7.jpg

twilightakamar

I can't do much beyond a general sketchiness atm.

.. and lo, white lines don't show up against a white background.. I keep forgetting that.
Bourgeois_zps4oxpahj0.jpg

Luku_Zuku

Ah, sorry, exams caught up with me, and I wasn't able to get on through it... I'll hopefully be able to locate and finishing. All else fails, I'll habe to start again...

Paul Bourgeois

it's fine thought of it, and took your pic and may just try to redraw it in my style... Most likely will fail I'll tag you in it if it's successful

Luku_Zuku

@Paul Bourgeois

I finally finished it, to the best of my ability. I hope you don't mind a black and white Profile pic? You won't have to mention me if you don't want to.
Feel free to crop it as you want, just one thing, do you mind if I post the picture on my Deviantart?
12e8762f3b.jpg

Fightrr_Kat

The Cat's Meow
Hey! I'm new here too (literally just made my account today) and I'm looking to work on art for fursonas. If you don't mind I'd love to do one for you, for free, to help get my name out there! Reply if you're interested :)