• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Need Practice - (Currently Full)

Anjeka

Eli
EDIT 2: I'm not taking any more of these for a while! Please don't give me any more references since I won't be able to work on them. I'm having some minor financial trouble and will be opening up paid commissions pretty soon, but unfortunately don't have time to work on much if it's not going towards paying rent. I'll definitely bump the thread properly once I can take free requests again though.

I can probably only handle up to three at a time, and while I'll try to digitize most of them, a couple may end up traditional to save on time. Below I'm gonna post some references of my style to see if there's something you'd like me to draw. Thank you in advance!

tumblr_pd2343fDgT1rq39oko1_500.png

Edit: Oh gosh, I wasn't expecting so much interest yall! I'm so excited to draw everyone. Give me a couple days and I'll get through your requests as fast as I can!

Current Lineup:
  1. . Mate397
  2. Lithooves
  3. Infarednexus

Last edited:
S

Scales42

If you want to draw a snek, here I am! ;)

Attachments

• reference sheet.png
    reference sheet.png
    346.4 KB · Views: 38

Belatucadros

Bitches love sticks
Here's my gryphon if he interests you! Would you mind putting some clothes on him? Some shorts/muscle shirt/sunglasses would be great, but it's up to you! Thanks!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    92.2 KB · Views: 62
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    81.6 KB · Views: 30

Lithooves

Professional Party Animal
Hiya! I know you’re full right now, I just wanna drop my reference sheet in here in case you’re ever interested in drawing my little boi. Thanks for the chance!

Attachments

• BEC78BE9-1D6F-4E17-A77C-37CCC106AFC4.png
    BEC78BE9-1D6F-4E17-A77C-37CCC106AFC4.png
    670.4 KB · Views: 37
  • 0AAB6E85-C558-4E4D-9E3B-499E1D3F0C90.jpeg
    0AAB6E85-C558-4E4D-9E3B-499E1D3F0C90.jpeg
    70 KB · Views: 19

Belatucadros

Bitches love sticks

Lithooves

Professional Party Animal
Whew ok, got through the last batch! Sorry they're smaller and slightly sketchier than the others - I've been running on fumes the last couple weeks. I hope you all still like them! Thanks for being patient with me, yall
@. Mate397 (Bigger version here) @Lithooves @Infrarednexus

tumblr_pe1kbmHUgi1ttmejgo1_640.png
1535242150.anjeka_0825_hybrid.png

1535242346.anjeka_0825_infared.png
Yooo that’s awesome! Thanks so much! If I give you credit can I use mine as a profile picture for something?