• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Need Practice... [SFW+NSFW]

nunyakibby

So, I'm currently moving away from Furry Amino (for personal reasons) so I need to re-establish myself elsewhere since I'm now on a bigger platform.

One of the primary things I'd like to expand on is what I do with commissions, especially with NSFW, but I need a bit more experience since I've been way to0 busy finishing commissions and working on other art projects. So, I wanted to do a bit of a study for dynamic poses and to maybe expand on my style more (and to explore things I've never really done before!)

So here's how this is gonna work. Lately, I've been needing something interesting to draw since I've been suffering from Art block as of late as well. Soooo, send me your best and most interesting OCs to draw with a desired prompt! Please note that I cannot get to all of you since I am a busy person (and I'm not getting paid).

My main aesthetic is edgy stuff, candy gore, mythical creatures, fantasy characters, vaporwave, galaxies/space, demons, etc.

So yeah, send me some stuff (with prompts of course and/or actions).

(Also if it's NSFW, you gotta be 18 and all characters sent to me have to be 18 too. No lolis/cubs.)

Lunaris

The Cookie Connoisseur
Heyhey, How's it going?

I'd happily provide you with practice!
My ref sheet is here: www.furaffinity.net: Lunaris Ref Sheet by LunarisTheDragon
I have a couple other pics on my FA too if you need them!

I'd prefer SFW if that's okay, and I very much like space/celestial stuff (and vaporwave is tiptop :>)

Thanks in advance if you do end up using mine ^-^

nunyakibby

Faunic

Dropping yeets into conversations since 1987
Well I’ll throw my hat into the ring as well!
www.furaffinity.net/user/djdisko/
If I had to pick something edgy, I’d have sometime involving fire but I’m more a cutsie sona so I’ll let you choose!
Also defo SFW ;)

Lunaris

The Cookie Connoisseur
What a neat character!! I may consider~
Thanks. I'm a dragon of the moon! ^-^
So I guess that fits in with the space thing pretty well :3

Last edited:

ZariLutus

Oh cool! I would love something with my kobold!
www.furaffinity.net: Jasper the Kobold by Zari819

Im thinking some sort of scene with him as an ice mage of sorts in some basic fantasy-style robes with some kind of ice magic hovering around his hand, like floating chunks of ice or a mini blizzard of some kind around one hand. Something like that. If you have any ideas pertaining to that, feel free!

nunyakibby

Well I’ll throw my hat into the ring as well!
www.furaffinity.net/user/djdisko/
If I had to pick something edgy, I’d have sometime involving fire but I’m more a cutsie sona so I’ll let you choose!
Also defo SFW ;)
Thanks. I'm a dragon of the moon! ^-^
So I guess that fits in with the space thing pretty well :3

Oh i just realized y'all are together *0*!!! I might have an ideuhhh

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
I have a winged ferret necromancer character if you wanna try that.
Here's their folder on my FA
Anything with tentacles, monsters, demons, or undead with them would be definitely in character.
I just usually have a really cute style...they are over 300 years old and I'm a crazy married 25 year old that can get you any proof of ID you deem necessary.

SFW, NSFW, whatever you prefer. I'd rather you had fun with it if you end up deciding to go with them, especially since you'd be doing it free.

Lunaris

The Cookie Connoisseur
I'm liking the sound of this! :>
I'm a little e x c i t e now :p
I can't wait to see what you have in mind!!

Faunic

Dropping yeets into conversations since 1987
Well that’s certainly suspenseful, I’m excited to see what you have in mind... we are I mean ;3

nunyakibby

I have a winged ferret necromancer character if you wanna try that.
Here's their folder on my FA
Anything with tentacles, monsters, demons, or undead with them would be definitely in character.
I just usually have a really cute style...they are over 300 years old and I'm a crazy married 25 year old that can get you any proof of ID you deem necessary.

SFW, NSFW, whatever you prefer. I'd rather you had fun with it if you end up deciding to go with them, especially since you'd be doing it free.
ooh i've always wanted to draw a ferret!

Derron116

Zephyris Redsnout
Here's the NSFW ref sheet for my Utahraptor if you're up for some dino drawing: www.furaffinity.net: Zephyris Redsnout's First Reference Sheet (NSFW) by Derron116

If you wish to do anything NSFW then go right ahead. I'm not well versed in asking for NSFW art so I'll leave it to a bit of artistic liberty on that front (and on the bits)

If you'd rather do SFW, then perhaps a scene that wouldn't look out of place in Jurassic Park (There's a link to the SFW version of the ref sheet on the description of the NSFW version).
Like this:
main-qimg-acf593cb1c35615a05da62c20d10b40f-c

Or just the philosoraptor meme pose:
philosoraptor.jpg

I hope to hear back from you soon. :)

Last edited:

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
ooh i've always wanted to draw a ferret!
Well, if you decide to do so, pleeeeaaaassseee make sure you have fun with it. I think I already said that.

Also your art is freaking adorable.

nunyakibby