• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: Need ref sheet, budget 75-125$

Nikkifox

I need to get a ref sheet done, but I don’t have any pictures or anything so it’ll have to be based off discussion and some artistic liberties I guess? I do have an OC with a picture that I suppose could be used as a sort of baseline if needed.

It doesn't need to be overly complicated, though this is my first so some guidance would certainly be helpful.
  • Front and back (perhaps also 3/4 or side view)
  • NSFW preferred
  • Anthro
  • Female
Brief break-down of what I have in mind:
  • Shy
  • Nerdy
  • Small/Short
  • One green, one hazel eye
  • Dirty blond/ brown hair with dark red highlights.
  • Wolf/ fox hybrid
  • Collar/ choker
  • Glasses
If you need more information, there's something that I need to add or clarify on don't hesitate to ask.
—edit—
While I’m making the post, and the sona is mine, my friend is actually paying(birthday present) so he’ll be involved in the discussions some as well.

PinkWisp

9ea6aa0a_original.jpg

more character sheet ref examples here: wispysportfolio.carrd.co: Wispy's Portfolio

For commissions over $50 I do a half up front and half on completion payment method.
I like to send at least 3 WIPs that you must approve of before continuing so turnaround varies.
I accept Paypal and Venmo.

Feel free to ask any questions!

Last edited:

Valery91Thunder

Slasher Movies & Devil's Music
Hello! If you're comfortable with tasteful but SFW, I'd love to help you out!
I specialize in reference sheets and offer general-rated, digitally flatcoloured modelsheets for 45$, price including three fullbody views (generally front, side and back), up to 5 expression headshots OR close ups for accessories and body part details, a chibi front/back view and a colour palette. If more views are needed, each extra fullbody adds 10$ to the base price, while each extra closeup/bustshot adds 5$ to the base price.
My completed ref sheet commissions can be viewed at this gallery: https://www.weasyl.com/submissions/valycenegative
As well as more commission examples at my FA gallery: Userpage of valery91thunder -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
Payment via Paypal, sketch and coloured WIPs provided for approval. If interested, you can contact me via forum PM or FA note, or even via email at alkalinesparks [at] hotmail [dot] it!

5thSun

1573117495.5thsun_artymairefs.jpg

1572615037.5thsun_conorhyenasheets.jpg

Hi! I can offer to make your reference sheet for 70$ (usd). I usually spend some good time on each piece I make, so that I am sure the commissioner is happy with the end result.
I suppose by NSFW you mean that you want the character to be naked? (that is the only NSFW that I will do ^^)
If you are interested you can contact me in PM or even Discord if it is more comfortable to you!
(every info should be in my signature/banner)

solaris91

Hi! i would like to do your request ! here some example of my art and price.
If you want see more art, you can go here---> QueenSolaris on DeviantArt , LaPonto on DeviantArtand here you can find all the commission i made so far --->solaris91's profile — Weasyl
For more commission, check my patreon: LaPonto Art is creating illustration, comic and character profile | Patreon
IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :) I have a discord account if you want to contact me here.
1552253332.solaris91_info_2.jpg

Some example of my art:
1559035227.solaris91_feeling_blue.jpg
27282515@400-1525887885.jpg
1558707969.solaris91_raffle2.jpg
1544129639.solaris91_bertolda.jpg

Altairsky

I'd love to help!
My prices are around 20€ per fullbody view + 5 to 10€ for closeup details like scars, tattoos, NSFW bits etc so your budget is perfectly fine!
I already made a lot of reference sheets and character designs based on description so I think I can do a good job.
Here are a few examples, but I have more in my gallery though I can't post them here because they're NSFW. Feel free to check my gallery here: Userpage of AltairXXX -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
1570315699.altairxxx_laddie_for_colliequest.jpg

1572639731.altairxxx_anthro_minchio_ref_sfw.jpg

1573511915.altairxxx_hedgehog_girl_sfw.jpg

1363964387.altairxxx_beva.jpg

Raidez

Hi, I was very interested in your proposal and would very much like to be able to carry out this work.
This is the link of my portfolio in the FA: Raidez FA ( value negotiable )/ Artstation: Raidez
this is my page here in the forum where I ask my clients to write feedbacks.
e6N7zUG.jpg

pupsicle-c

berries & cream
I need to get a ref sheet done, but I don’t have any pictures or anything so it’ll have to be based off discussion and some artistic liberties I guess...While I’m making the post, and the sona is mine, my friend is actually paying(birthday present) so he’ll be involved in the discussions some as well.

DM Sent!

Nikkifox

Thank you everyone who has shown interest so far! I haven’t yet decided on any one specific artist. Everyone’s art has been wonderful, and I’ve reached out to the ones I feel might capture what I’m looking for best. To everyone, regardless of wether I commission my ref from you or not, I wish you all the very best.

DrPepperAddict

Icon by Tetrapotoo
I'm starting to do ref sheets for $45
1562605063.commissionartist_5.png

Probably will be better than this one. I didn't put a whole lot of effort in it because it was for my own character and I wasn't sure what I wanted to edit in/out yet
I haven't had any other ref sheet requests so I don't have a better example rn.

Nikkifox

Hello again everyone. Thank you all for the interest in the job. Now that the thanksgiving holiday is past I’ll be coming to a final decision in the next day or two. Everyone’s art is so good, and I really wish I could get afford to hire everyone and just have all of the art forever, but sadly food is mildly important! Lol