• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Request: Need some arts~

Bluefiremark II

Magic Blue Phoenix
Banned
Hey! I'm just a guy reeeeeally into roleplay and such and I've got tons, and i mean TONS of characters, from lizards or dragons, phoenix's and wolves, to even custom species and all! So if you'd like to draw something free for me, much appreciated, as i don't really have a method to pay online yet... but you can either comment below or message me about characters and what it is you're looking for in ehat you want to draw and I definitely will have the type of character to match what you're looking for!

Edit: i CAN pay now if i really need to, but you'll have to talk with me about it first and I'll have to approve that you are something i am willing to pay for.

Last edited:

MissNook

Hi there,

You should change the prefix to "Request" since "Free art" is when you're giving art ;)
And as an artist I can tell that usually we won't draw without either references or more information about the character. I get what you're doing here, but I think it won't work because usually when I don't know what to draw, and I wanna something specific I would either create a free art thread while specifying what I wanna draw or search through the forum with specific keywords to see if anything catches my eyes.

I may be wrong of course, but if it indeed doesn't work, I would suggest to stick to one to three characters with their references/description and say that you want either of them.

Bluefiremark II

Magic Blue Phoenix
Banned
Hi there,

You should change the prefix to "Request" since "Free art" is when you're giving art ;)
And as an artist I can tell that usually we won't draw without either references or more information about the character. I get what you're doing here, but I think it won't work because usually when I don't know what to draw, and I wanna something specific I would either create a free art thread while specifying what I wanna draw or search through the forum with specific keywords to see if anything catches my eyes.

I may be wrong of course, but if it indeed doesn't work, I would suggest to stick to one to three characters with their references/description and say that you want either of them.

I do have information for people to draw of course, but there's so many that it's best to just have people have a type of thing they want to draw then i match it, giving them the info instead of just barfing it all up on a post i csn give it individually.

Kyoukiaoitatsu

I agree with MissNook. To help out the artist it's nice to not have to go searching or thinking too much. Just pick a few of your favs that you want to focus on. The other's could come later. And then I might take a look over them. Or just quickly categorize them if you want to give all of them with a quick run down on. Base color. Markings. Eye color. Body type. Hairstyle. Species. If they currently have no image based ref. That would be very helpful.

Bluefiremark II

Magic Blue Phoenix
Banned
I agree with MissNook. To help out the artist it's nice to not have to go searching or thinking too much. Just pick a few of your favs that you want to focus on. The other's could come later. And then I might take a look over them. Or just quickly categorize them if you want to give all of them with a quick run down on. Base color. Markings. Eye color. Body type. Hairstyle. Species. If they currently have no image based ref. That would be very helpful.
I've gotten one response through the DMd already, and this is the way I'd like to do it. When i want specifics done I'll ask for specifics, but for now, this is open for anyone who wants something to do.

Kyoukiaoitatsu

Ok well thats up to you. I'm just saying how many artist would appreciate more upfront information. If your asking for free art we expect a little work on the requester's part to make it easier for us to work with. And we are only suggesting it to give you the best chances at getting more people interested. I myself am not going to put out extra effort to find out the details. If you ever decide to post them here I'll take a look though ^^

Bluefiremark II

Magic Blue Phoenix
Banned
Ok well thats up to you. I'm just saying how many artist would appreciate more upfront information. If your asking for free art we expect a little work on the requester's part to make it easier for us to work with. And we are only suggesting it to give you the best chances at getting more people interested. I myself am not going to put out extra effort to find out the details. If you ever decide to post them here I'll take a look though ^^
Oh information is given upon contacting me. I just have so many options that to list them all here would take waaaaay too long, so if someone comes here then i give specific information of a character to them then. That way, they do have options, they do have information, and it is less work for me. And as i mentioned, if i want specifics I'll ask for specifics.