• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Need some lineart done?

Ivorytigress

Rawr =^.^=
I'll gladly do it for you.
**If the picture in question is for a commission, you can forget about it. Unless I get paid.)

Tips are always welcome if you appreciate the lineart :)

Lunar

Son of a WHORE!
May I request one of my Rottweiler character Leroy? :3 I don't have a visual ref for him yet; he's like a 50's greaser: pompadour, tight white t-shirt with a pack of Lucky Strikes rolled in the sleeve, deep blue triplecuffed jeans, sunglasses, a switchblade in one back pocket and a comb in the other pocket. :3 I'd really appreciate it if you would~

Lunar

Son of a WHORE!
Shoot. Never mind, then. @w@ Didn't read it right...

Ivorytigress

Rawr =^.^=
May I request one of my Rottweiler character Leroy? :3 I don't have a visual ref for him yet; he's like a 50's greaser: pompadour, tight white t-shirt with a pack of Lucky Strikes rolled in the sleeve, deep blue triplecuffed jeans, sunglasses, a switchblade in one back pocket and a comb in the other pocket. :3 I'd really appreciate it if you would~

As Thaily said xD Sorry.

Batty Krueger

DJ Nailbunny
*John Travolta voice* Oh mah gawd!

Itzal

Could you do lineart for this sketch please? I've tried before, but it's very frustrating.

Thank you for the opportunity