• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Need some practice!

frothyboba

I'm new to FA and would like to start filling up my gallery ;u; hopefully I'll be able to start doing adoptables and commissions soon? But first i'd like to get some practice, so reply with your fursonas if you're interested ^^
Looking to do sfw and nsfw, so just let me know which you'd prefer! More feminine characters get top priority <3 Thank ya'll!

Belladonna_Mandrake

Mystic Jackalope
Can i get some SFW of my jackalope?
ClaireREF.png

Night.Claw

Heyo. You can try to do something with my sona. Whatever you want, the artistic freedom is yours.
Night_claw_2.jpg

Keywee612

THE FOOL, THE MOON, THE SUN
Would be cool draw my fursona, can be siting pose or butterfly sitting pose

New look
1961457_Keywee612_edia_tellov3.png

clothes ref:
1472031502.keywee612_edia_v2.png

Last edited:

Minerva_Minx

Succumbing to her own psychosis
www.furaffinity.net: Striped Caracal by minerva_minx

SFW, please. Reference is NSFW so she is easier to clothe. if you want to do an nsfw for practice, i enjoy my femininity. no woman has j-cups and fully erect breasts on her back or a train tunnel between her legs. I shudder and die a little inside when I see that in every other post, lol.

Pipistrele

Smart batto!
Feminine lizard who's a coffee shop owner, SFW! But only if you really want to ^^''

Attachments

• gRNSLUuxkP4.jpg
    gRNSLUuxkP4.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 42
  • j5idzsJNSKk.jpg
    j5idzsJNSKk.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 42
  • lByP2qN7Ux4.jpg
    lByP2qN7Ux4.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 33
  • ayyNkuLvm90.jpg
    ayyNkuLvm90.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 40

MEDDL3r

I'd love it if you gave my Lorelei a try! NSFW plz :D

Attachments

• 1534708312.anjeka_0819_lorelei.png
    1534708312.anjeka_0819_lorelei.png
    214.6 KB · Views: 34

bo!

Deathless

ĎĴĔVĔĹĔŃ
Could you draw my demon boi? SFW is preferred but you could do whatever you please! (If you need to, he has a pentagram tattoo above the area of his heart on his chest)
LFq78yz.png
20180712_105553.jpg

Thefreemasons

Robo Doggo
Hello @frothyboba! I am very new to the fandom also! I havent gotten a reference sheet yet for my fursona and was wondering if you would like to draw one for me. I know male characters aren't top priority but hopefully you find my fursona interesting. My fursona is a male cybrog husky with a working video game controller for a chest. I have some ideas of what he might look like on my own thread here:
forums.furaffinity.net: Im Trying to Create my First Fursona (Work In Progress, Please help out!)
If I am able to get a reference sheet, I woul like for it to be a SFW one.
Hopefully you like the character and find him interesting. I understand if reference sheets are too hard to draw, but thank you anyway for at least looking at this post!

Conseqq

Got Milk?
I'm new to FA and would like to start filling up my gallery ;u; hopefully I'll be able to start doing adoptables and commissions soon? But first i'd like to get some practice, so reply with your fursonas if you're interested ^^
Looking to do sfw and nsfw, so just let me know which you'd prefer! More feminine characters get top priority <3 Thank ya'll!

Hey! I have a pretty "little" fembull who's more than eager to be drawn.
Have a look, I hope you like him!
Click me for the NSFW Text-Reference!
Click me for the SFW Text-Reference!