• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Need to fill out NSFW gallery

HoneyTurnip

EDIT: I am not accepting any more requestsvat this time

Hey all, I am a new NSFW artist and I am looking to fill out my gallery! These pictures will be posted on Fur affinity, Twitter and newgrouds all under HoneyTurnip. I am comfortable drawing humanoids and furries so feel free to throw both kinds at me! I don't personally draw feral though. And do make sure the characters are 18 or older c:

Last edited:
I

Infrarednexus

Could you draw my boyfriend enjoying himself?

image0.jpg

Keywee612

THE FOOL, THE MOON, THE SUN

Clippit

heheheh- *snort* heh- *snort*
Oh oh, you think you could draw mine laid down timidly in a sexy dakimakura-like pose? Or maybe him pulling down his pants and underwear from a back view, showing up his chubby butt~ :p
clip16.png

(the belly shouldn't be white btw, the marking covers from his sides to his back, also maybe try giving him some more humanoid-ish legs?)
clip2.png

PigMint

Xelwave the Yeen - Artist *COMMS closed*
Oooo thank you for the opportunity!! :D

My boy Magnus is a cheeky lad if you wanted to take him on? :’) his ref sheet below explains some things about him, but basically he’s a mischievous lad, pansexual, funny and charming but can tease his way into some trouble sometimes (picture in the spoiler xD)
2662D9E5-4452-4B7B-BCCE-543F7F30E917.jpeg

Artists choice on whatever you’d like to do with him! He’d be up for everything :’D

Thank you once again! ^w^