• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Needing Advice

M

Miseix

Thought the years as a content creator producing art came natural for me and a large majority of you here I am sure, however 4 yeas ago when my art tools became "Unusable" I simply browsed the web reading Online Furrotica in the mean time comics from the great ones such as Wolfynail,jasonofax,Jaynylor,Eltonpot just to name a few, now that I have the capability to make content again I made the conscientious decision to make NSFW content aka Furrotica (That's a word I think)

The only problem is that I am not sure how to start, Not sure what websites to use, Or what to draw in general. Producing it isn't the problem, its just I don't know how to go about it, I have the right ingredients but I don't know how to cook it.

If any of you have any sage advice It would be much appreciated,

C-artsy

Artsy Fartsy
You can do it! I think the first thing to do would be to get a theme or plot. It needs to read like a story, so write down ideas, layout characters and their backstories. Then write a quick synopsis of how the plot goes and illustrate those ideas. :) All good stories, NSFW and not, start with an idea. Get brainstorming! :D

Draw a lot of dog dicks, that'll get you fame and fortune in no time