• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

(Commission) Selling: NegaNeon Arts: Illustrations, Refs & Custom Designs [$15-$100+]

NegaNeon

Hi everybody, I'm Nega! I've been a commission artist since 2008 and I specialize in dynamic poses, illustration, and character design. Feel free to explore this thread, as it gets updated with newly completed commissions!

Commission status can be found on my Queue
You're welcome to contact me even if I am closed!
I send out courtesy alerts for upcoming commission openings upon request (note: these are not reservations, so no slots are guaranteed).
>> I also offer early access to commission, adoptables, and YCH openings on Patreon for $5+!

>> Terms of Service | Reviews | Queue | Tip Jar <<
More art samples can be found on: FurAffinity || Tumblr
I can be reached through PMs or (preferably) my work email: Neganeon@gmail.com

WIPs are automatically provided for all commission types except sketches.
There is an additional surcharge for NSFW (XXX / graphic violence). Rates for it are detailed on my NSFW account.
Please inquire for off-menu projects such as comics, line art, or colorist work.
Discounts may be considered for inking / colorist work depending on the size of the job.
Prices below are starting rates (USD) for non-commercial work & designs only.
Complex designs, props, short deadlines, and certain fetish work will affect pricing.
Please include all references and details in your inquiry so I can provide an accurate quote.​
0ZgA57O.jpg

❖ Additional characters: +70% minimum for each interacting character; except for sketches and icons, which are priced per character.
If characters do not overlap (ie standing side by side), the extra character will be full price.
❖ Priority Order: +25% minimum. Will vary based on time frame and amount of work if accommodating a deadline.
❖ No Reference: +$30 (Does not apply to design commissions)
Edited bases, 3D models, bad drawings, etc. count as reference; this fee only applies have absolutely nothing visual to show. Extra color sketch will be given to confirm design.
Ref sheet commissions with no reference will be treated & priced as a design commission instead.
❖ Non-Disclosure/Privacy Fee: +$50% total cost
Please understand this fee exists because being able to show commissioned work is a large part of how I receive more jobs in the future.
Once paid, I'll forfeit my right to use or show the commission anywhere, online or irl. Alternatively, you may request to be anonymous, which is free.

Last edited:

Stealtheart

Fuair siad bás ar son saoirse na hÉireann.

NegaNeon

I really like what you've got here! Would you be willing to consider a complex piece with complex background? It'd involve my character posing next to a fighter with a large space fortress in the background.
I made a post if you'd like to read about what I'm looking for.
http://forums.furaffinity.net/threads/looking-for-military-scifi-commission-open-budget.1643608/
Hiya! I'd definitely be open to drawing your idea, it sounds quite epic :D
Unfortunately the link leads to a deleted thread - if you want to PM or email me with the details I'd be happy to give it a look. Thank you!

Stealtheart

Fuair siad bás ar son saoirse na hÉireann.
Hiya! I'd definitely be open to drawing your idea, it sounds quite epic :D
Unfortunately the link leads to a deleted thread - if you want to PM or email me with the details I'd be happy to give it a look. Thank you!
Oh it's still awaiting moderation. (Been like two days what the heck.) But yeah, I'll shoot you a message.