• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

"Nemesis"

Kazonking

Check out my new composition called "Nemesis" inspired and a tribute to Resident Evil. Check it out and if you like it, like, subscribe and share!

Breyo

Professional Nibbler
I love it! I like how the music sounds like it fits in perfectly with the OST from the original game. Sounds suitable for a save room theme when nemesis is right outside (Calm, but a little bit like "stay on your guard" kinda feel). This gets me pretty excited for the remake!

Last edited:

Kazonking

I love it! I like how the music sounds like it fits in perfectly with the OST from the original game. Sounds suitable for a save room theme when nemesis is right outside (Calm, but a little bit like "stay on your guard" kinda feel). This gets me pretty excited for the remake!

Thank you! I'm also excited for the remake and I'm actually working on a soundtrack project based on elements from the games. They have been a huge part of my life and I'm glad that I was able to bring that same excitement to you.