• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

nervous kitty

Yevon

Mr. Margarita Hamster Beagle
Welcome!!!! Im curious, what kind of gallery do you have? If you can please post a link because I am artistic lover who has yet to meet a piece of work that makes me want to cry in a corner (ok, I am lying, but every piece of artwork has a good quality)

-Yevon the art geek-

pheonix

back'n up back'n up
hello and welcome to the forums, I ended up just jumping in and not introducing myself but it's a little late for me to do that now.:) enjoy your stay here.

LonelyFox

Care to join me for a bit?
welcome to the forums of mass perversion, naughty comments, of of course KIMMERSET'S FORESKIN!

Welcome!!!! Im curious, what kind of gallery do you have? If you can please post a link because I am artistic lover who has yet to meet a piece of work that makes me want to cry in a corner (ok, I am lying, but every piece of artwork has a good quality)

-Yevon the art geek-
Hi,
my art work isnt very good right now as ive posted up mainly rough sketches but il link you to it -http://www.furaffinity.net/user/yokaneko/

hello how are you today :]

im feeling good today how are you hehe

Hello, welcome to FA forums^^

and thank you all. ^_^

darkdy50

JD the shapeshifter mage
yo, is a fem, so rare on this site, i must be nice, i will not grope you...for now...
but i will do this *pounces and hugs*
add me to your MSN or yahoo, if ya got them