• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Never got to introduce myself !! Im---

MadManx

Im Starry! Im a 2d artist as well as learning 3d! Soon to be dipping my toes into animation haha
Ive owned my fursona since the 7th grade and i still proudly have them ! they're design is improved how it is now.... but with former ideas of their previous design WHICH IS WHY I LOVE THEM SO MUCH ! 10 years and counting!
I joined the forums of hope to meet new people and im super happy to have met some awesome people ! I just never got to introduce myself and who i am haha ^^''
Id like to be as active on here to help integrate myself into the fandom.. its something i dont usually do im quite shy!
Dont be shy to ask me any art questions I LOVE ART OF ALL EXPERIENCES !!! its INSPIRING !! you could be super new and i wouldnt mind helping out i just.... love art !

Bluefiremark II

Magic Blue Phoenix
Nice to meet you starry! I actually have a character of similar name- Starren. Heh, anyway greetings.. question about arts.. what's your favorite thing about it? And how's the learning 3d goin?

MadManx

Nice to meet you starry! I actually have a character of similar name- Starren. Heh, anyway greetings.. question about arts.. what's your favorite thing about it? And how's the learning 3d goin?
i love the passion put into art! even if you are new youre still trying! and trying is all that matters.... its just !!! in color in imagination! art can be anything and its up to your own interpretation... no rules! there is no right or wrong if you love it...... just dont be insensitive to others haha. Ive been learning Blender on my own for the past year
D7HOdrNUYAA6DUI

Bluefiremark II

Magic Blue Phoenix
i love the passion put into art! even if you are new youre still trying! and trying is all that matters.... its just !!! in color in imagination! art can be anything and its up to your own interpretation... no rules! there is no right or wrong if you love it...... just dont be insensitive to others haha. Ive been learning Blender on my own for the past year
D7HOdrNUYAA6DUI
Nice!

Cosmonaughty

Finally comfortable in my fur!
Damn dude, cant believe I never said Hi XD Your energy is AWESOME!! Always liked animation myself, but never had the time! Love your style dude!

MadManx

Damn dude, cant believe I never said Hi XD Your energy is AWESOME!! Always liked animation myself, but never had the time! Love your style dude!
SDJKGDSJKLGSAK THANK U //// !! Hello!!!! positivity and enthusiasum is what im all about! :) it makes others feel better being around me and not only that i feel super good too!! Im an absolute moral booster ! Im not too too experienced with animation but i would like to definitly get better with it. I use an ipad to draw and i use procreate for my program. Im crazy excited for the new update coming out later this year with the onion skin which... looks SO USEFUL

Cosmonaughty

Finally comfortable in my fur!
SDJKGDSJKLGSAK THANK U //// !! Hello!!!! positivity and enthusiasum is what im all about! :) it makes others feel better being around me and not only that i feel super good too!! Im an absolute moral booster ! Im not too too experienced with animation but i would like to definitly get better with it. I use an ipad to draw and i use procreate for my program. Im crazy excited for the new update coming out later this year with the onion skin which... looks SO USEFUL

Well you have definately cheered me right up! Yeah, I totally get where your coming from with the whole helping others thing dude, always been one of my mantras too ^v^ Tried animation out myself once! Could get stop motion, but nothing more than that, fried my mind a bit XD But keep that stuff up dude! Genuine pleasure saying hello to ya!!

N

Nyro46

Welcome to the forums! I really like your art style, it's cool and has a lot of energy to it! And your fursona has a cool design, too! Love the colours! ^^
I made my first fursona in seventh grade, too xD Though I don't use them as a fursona anymore really, I still use them as an OC.
I wish you luck with your future with the art, the 3D looks like it's going great so far too! Animation's super cool and I've been interested in going into as well in the future.

MadManx

Welcome to the forums! I really like your art style, it's cool and has a lot of energy to it! And your fursona has a cool design, too! Love the colours! ^^
I made my first fursona in seventh grade, too xD Though I don't use them as a fursona anymore really, I still use them as an OC.
I wish you luck with your future with the art, the 3D looks like it's going great so far too! Animation's super cool and I've been interested in going into as well in the future.
i love my fursona good luck with prying them from my cold dead hands ! cant get better and have anything looking good without a little process... especially if youre new ~! gotta keep trying and gotta keep improving. I guess thats what my fursona Starry is,,, shes just a better version of herself !@

Captain TrashPanda

A broke college racc
Howdy there energetic one, welcome to the forums. Hope you have a great time while you're here.
Also, I saw your username and I immediately thought "MadManx: Fury Road" XDD

MadManx

Howdy there energetic one, welcome to the forums. Hope you have a great time while you're here.
Also, I saw your username and I immediately thought "MadManx: Fury Road" XDD
Hahaha to be honest when I was making this username it was based off of one of my close friends named MadJohn. idk I love alliterations Such as Mad Manx and I think that's why I changed my fursona to be a Manx cat...Besides I think my old username StarryBadWolf needed to be retired. I didnt even THINK about Mad Max until my partner sent me this... LMFAO

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191120-183339_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20191120-183339_Chrome.jpg
    243.3 KB · Views: 21

Captain TrashPanda

A broke college racc
Hahaha to be honest when I was making this username it was based off of one of my close friends named MadJohn. idk I love alliterations Such as Mad Manx and I think that's why I changed my fursona to be a Manx cat...Besides I think my old username StarryBadWolf needed to be retired. I didnt even THINK about Mad Max until my partner sent me this... LMFAO
Lmfao XDDD

Synistar

Hi! and welcome! im new here myself but i have the same mentality when it comes to art. I dont think there is a thing as "Bad Art" Only The Mentality of a Bad mind. I think all art is amazing if anyone makes it.

I myself am a NSFW artist but i just love to express myself that way

MadManx

Hi! and welcome! im new here myself but i have the same mentality when it comes to art. I dont think there is a thing as "Bad Art" Only The Mentality of a Bad mind. I think all art is amazing if anyone makes it.

I myself am a NSFW artist but i just love to express myself that way
Thats Amazing! I love that mentality - all art is art all art is good ! it just depends on the mentality of it like u said ! My favorite art is seeing people who are new to art try their hands at different things. Every move they make is out of learning and thats ok ! its the best!
Id like to do NSFW on my own projects but for now i just do NSFW commissions haha.... though i do have a few ideas!