• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Never have I ever

D

Deleted member 111470

I have never.

Never have I ever seen snow in real life.

S

Sagt

It was snowing earlier today.

Never have I ever been to a concert before.

Old Fashioned

Sometimes Active Member
I have never.

Never have I ever lived in a city.

DarkoKavinsky

ʎʇʇɐq ʇıq ɐ
I have never.

I have never once done scandalous acts in public.

B

backpawscratcher

I have, but only by accident. Leant on the open door bar on a fire exit once while doing something a little bit raunchy and tumbled out into a supermarket car park, together with the person I was doing said raunchy thing with. Rather embarrassing.

Never have I ever gazed through a telescope at the moons of Jupiter.

MetroFox2

Resident Stone Age Fox
I have, but only by accident. Leant on the open door bar on a fire exit once while doing something a little bit raunchy and tumbled out into a supermarket car park, together with the person I was doing said raunchy thing with. Rather embarrassing.

Never have I ever gazed through a telescope at the moons of Jupiter.

I have never.

Never have I ever been stopped by the police.

DarkoKavinsky

ʎʇʇɐq ʇıq ɐ
I have never.

Never have I ever been stopped by the police.
I have never once.

Never once have I done something which others dream of yet does nothing for me.

defunct

I'm sure there's some kid without arms somewhere dreaming of being able to do every mundane task I do with my arms

never have I ever worked a pay-by-hour job

Zhalo

Rez the Wolfdog
I have never, but I have always wanted to learn inline skates there are these people that go to my skate park and they do crazy stuff on them
Never have I ever broken a bone

B

backpawscratcher

I have. Shattered my right femur quite badly in a motorbike accident.

Never have I ever been to the Caribbean.

LuciantheHugmage

The Mistbinder
I have. I've been to Puerto Rico for a band trip, and the Bahamas back when I was in scouts. Though, the latter is not technically geographically located in the Carribean.

Never have I ever had alcohol. (Too young. Not interested.)

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
I have never had tea with milk. Oddly, I get sick if I drink black tea, makes me toss my cookies! Green tea is fine, but not black. I might not fare well in England...

Never have I ever been on a float in a parade.

Yakamaru

Bara mig och lite bensin
Nope.

Never have I been ran over by a car, ending up in crashing through the windshield but surprisingly came out with just a couple of bruises on my knees.

B

backpawscratcher

Nope, because I’ve never been in an episode of The A Team, which is the only place where people get up from that sort of thing :D

Never have I ever climbed every mountain.

Yakamaru

Bara mig och lite bensin
I have, actually. Got kicked as a kid. Luckily I was wearing some weirdass protection on my ass, so the kick just made me fly across the fucking room into the hay. Suffice to say, it scared the everliving crap outta my mom.

Never have I ever found it fun to ride a horse.

B

backpawscratcher

I have. Do it in Spain occasionally. Horses are ace.

Never have I ever made a prank phone call.

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Oh, geez, when I was younger, I must have made easily hundreds, with friends, at ages 12-18...oddly, as a result, I ended up dating one of the people we called, in college, based on their name in the phone book, which they had listed as Syd Barret, one of the founding members of Pink Floyd...so we called, and it wasn't their real name, but I ended up meeting them a few days later, by chance, at a college LGBT group. Talk about odd coincidences...

Never have I ever played Football. (soccer, yes, the American type, no)

Yakamaru

Bara mig och lite bensin
I have. I played from since I was like 6 until I hit 18. I was mediocre at best, but it was fun.

Never have I had vodka and Urge at the same time.