• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Never have I ever

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Once in Virginia, in the mountains. Was very cute, and made me wanted to pet it...though obviously NOT a good idea! : P

Never have I ever gone lit my hair on fire.

Simo

I have: by a swan, and yes, it hurt! Also, by a snake, but not a poisonous one.

Never have I ever had a chocolate covered ant.

M

Massan Otter

I have never.
Never have I ever skipped out on a restaurant bill.

Simo

Nope, never have.

Never have I ever really liked or understood the appeal of Twitter.

defunct

Liked, never, understood, yes.

Never have I ever had fun building Ikea furniture. Other furniture is okay but Ikea furniture is excruciating

Simo

Nope, never have bout anything at Ikea, except one time, some boxes of candles. The store seemed like this weird, creepy maze.

Never have I ever kissed a frog.

Yakamaru

Bara mig och lite bensin
Never have I visited Montana and I doubt I ever will.

Never have I had ice tea and ice cream at the same time.

Ravofox

back to Aussie foxying!
I have never.

Never have I ever gotten chickenpox

Kumali

Lupine-American
I have - does that make me wise?

Never have I ever bungee jumped.

Dongding

The sheep
I have. Though the platform was an airplane and the bungee cord was a guy strapped to my back who luckily was wearing a parachute because I was not and would have surely died from the fall. Except if I had, like, Peggy Hill luck or something.

Never have I ever been tickled to the point of excruciating pain all over my body, but was laughing much too hard to beg the person to stop... Fucking uncles.

W

WolfoxeCrevan

I have. Though the platform was an airplane and the bungee cord was a guy strapped to my back who luckily was wearing a parachute because I was not and would have surely died from the fall. Except if I had, like, Peggy Hill luck or something.

Never have I ever been tickled to the point of excruciating pain all over my body, but was laughing much too hard to beg the person to stop... Fucking uncles.
I have. ;-;

Never have I ever gotten caught doing something extremely illegal. (I’m not condoning anything)

Simo

Nope! Can't say I have, innocent skunk that I am. :p

Never have I ever been in a play.

LuciantheHugmage

The Mistbinder
I did a nativity play in 4th grade. It was from the animal's perspective.

I was the donkey. Nothing against donkeys, but I did not enjoy that nicknane.

Never have I ever liked people calling me mister.

I did a nativity play in 4th grade. It was from the animal's perspective.

I was the donkey. Nothing against donkeys, but I did not enjoy that nicknane.

Never have I ever liked people calling me mister.
I prefer it.

Better than being called "daddy", at any rate...

Never have I ever visited a third-world nation.

Dongding

The sheep
I have never.
Never have I ever noticed my leg was falling asleep and then left it just a little too long and by time I was serious enough to finally do something about it, the problem had grown so severe that it incapacitated me forcing all of my attention on it until it was through having it's way with me.

Simo

I have had that happen many times!

Never have I ever sheared the wool from a sheep.

Dongding

The sheep
Never. I pay people to do it for me.

Never have I ever gotten one of those weird jaw cramps where the underside of your chin decides it's the devil now and causes you un-ignorable discomfort after you've yawned and you try different things to please it like poking or massaging it and it accepts nothing. It only wants your sweet sweet pain... for like, 6-10 seconds.

Last edited:
M

Massan Otter

I used to get those a lot, but it's settled down lately. It's especially bad after wearing any kind of helmet with a chinstrap (cycling or climbing). I've had to gently massage the jaw back into place once or twice. I'm uncomfortable just thinking about it!
Never have I ever milked a cow.