• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Never have I ever

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
I have milked a cow and a goat. But never a sheep! An uncle in Michigan makes cheese as a hobby.

Edit: And yep I enjoy milk on its own especially goat milk.

Never have I ever rode on an Elephant.

Dongding

The sheep
Must... not... link... Brother's Grimsby Elephant scene...

I have never.

Never have I ever written and preformed a solo number about sodomy and preformed it in front of an audience.

D

Deleted member 111470

I have never.

Never have I ever overdosed on pizza so bad that my stomach hurts for hours after that.

B

backpawscratcher

I have never, because pizza NEVER makes my stomach feel bad. Quite the opposite.

Never have I ever donned a clown outfit and terrorised the neighbourhood.

B

backpawscratcher

I have on two occasions. One week (I think) as a child when someone threw a stone in my eye, and ten days in my early 20s while surgeons pieced my leg back together after a quite nasty motorbike accident.

Never have I ever gotten seasick.

Simo

Nope, never have. Have crossed Lake Michigan a few times via ship, was choppy, but was fine.

Edit: @autumnlynx : Oooops! I've been to Canada, and that's it, so far.

Never have I ever wanted to live in a place where there's not a lot of water, nearby: the sea, huge lakes, an ocean.

LuciantheHugmage

The Mistbinder
I have never. I live in a quite popular lake town, it is interesting to watch the idiots on the lake whilst relaxing with my family on the boat on the fourth.

Never have I ever felt tempted to use drugs.

B

backpawscratcher

I have never felt tempted either........but I have done some drugs in the past (And I know, DRUGS ARE BAD M'KAY!!!!)

Never have I ever met a celebrity chef

B

backpawscratcher

I have, every year :p

And on the subject of Comic-con never have I ever been to one (we have one in London too)

M

Massan Otter

I have; A few years ago I had a flatmate who did some work for the woman who ran the Carnival Arts orginisation in Glasgow. A bunch of us got roped in at the last minute, with hangovers, to dance for what felt like miles through the middle of Glasgow wearing these weird brightly coloured centurion costumes on a hot summer day. They wanted us to wear black underneath, and all I had around was cut-off jeans and 14-hole Doc Marten boots. That was a fun day!
Never have I ever been tattooed.

Simo

I have a large Indonesian tattoo on my chest; stripes. (small island, off Sumatra)

Like this, in part:

to-go-with-indonesia-culture-tradition-tattoo-by-suryo-wibowo-with-picture-id503411424

To remind me of my humanity, telling stories around a fire, that I am no better than you.......share common bonds.

But never have I ever been pierced.

Dongding

The sheep
I have. Nipple and left ear lobe. They're scarred over now; kid stuff from when I thought it was cool.

Never have I ever had an unusually strong bond with coworkers to the point where you actually feel like family when you go to work.

Jaberwocky

The "Schwimmflügel"
I had never D:

Never have I ever worn floaties in a public swimming pool when I was older then 10. (Okay I did ._. Does this still count? D: )

Edit: Fixed the smilie

Simo

I have. In fact, sometimes, I will even eat lemons, with just little sprinkles of sugar. Mmmmmmmmmm!

Never have I ever gotten bit by a dog.

Kumali

Lupine-American
Oh, I have - used to work at a kennel...

Never have I ever been to Africa.

Simo

Ow!

I have never, but I plan to go to Madagascar, South Africa and Mozambique, eventually...to see Fossa, Hyena and Mongoose.

Never have I ever eaten fried lizard, or southern fried rattlesnake.

MetroFox2

Resident Stone Age Fox
I have never.

Never have I ever passed out... Well, not to my knowledge, at least.