• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Never have I ever

LuciantheHugmage

The Mistbinder
I have never, but if someone calls me I usually just ignore it, pretend I am busy, and text them back. I like being able to think about my responses.

Never have I ever smoked or vaped anything.
(I have been exposed to vape on the bus, but I have never had the desire to do it myself. The smell of it makes me feel physically ill.)

Kumali

Lupine-American
Many cigarettes, plus grass, hash and the occasional cigar. None of that for years, though. (Thankfully.)

Never have I ever seen KISS in concert.

Jaberwocky

The "Schwimmflügel"
I have never :'D Because I never was at one x'D

Never have I ever... pumped up a paddling pool with my mouth :'D

Izzy4895

Vulpine Maid
I haven't pumped up any sort of paddling pool with my mouth, let alone at all.

Never have I ever broken a bone.

Jaberwocky

The "Schwimmflügel"
I have :'D You now there is this paper you can eat but not draw on? :'D I like them - so yeah I did :p Or not...

Never have I ever slept in class for a complete lesson

LuciantheHugmage

The Mistbinder
I have not had the misfortune of being so exhausted to sleep for any sizable amount of class.

Never have I ever gone to a hospital in another state/ country.

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
I have, on vacation as a kid in Vermont; stepped on a yellow-jacket nest while hiking, got stung so many times, I awoke in the hospital. I am not particularly allergic to bees wasps, but was the sheer amount of stings. Now, as a skunk, I can actually eat bees and wasps, like the honey badger. So that take that, stupid 'ol wasps!

Never have I ever put the cat in the washer or drier.

Izzy4895

Vulpine Maid
I haven't done such a thing.

Never have I ever received a birthday spanking.

Jaberwocky

The "Schwimmflügel"
What? °A° When... When you have birthday you get presents óò
Do you never got a present? Q___Q
*gives @Izzy4895 a nice present (a chocolate fox) just in case*

So... I have never ._.'

Never have I ever blamed a person without knowing it :'D (You know... like you say a honest opinion but you totaly blame another person with it)

D

Deleted member 111470

I have.

Never have I ever listened to music so loud I got a noise complaint.

Jaberwocky

The "Schwimmflügel"
I have :'D (You stole my post >o<)

Never have I ever missed my hometown so bad, that it hurted :'D (Is this correct english? D:)

D

Deleted member 111470

I have.

Never have I ever missed school/work due to oversleeping.

Flowercat

Meadowchaser
I have not! My school starts when I do. :)

Never have I ever crashed a car.

KiokuChan

4-tailed kitsune
I have never, slinkies are hard.
Never have I ever ate at Taco Bell (sorry I forgot if I've already done this one)

Kumali

Lupine-American
KILL.MAIM.KILL: "Never have I ever eaten at Burger King, either."

I have - and just about every other fast food chain there is, alas, at one time or another in my traveling life. BK is far from the worst there is. (I've never eaten at a Chick-Fil-A, though - I refuse to ever darken the door of that homophobic right-wing chain. Fuck them.)

Never have I ever failed to figure out how to read posts by someone who's blocked me. :p

LuciantheHugmage

The Mistbinder
I have never- unless it happened without my knowledge. I don't think I'm that annoying.

Oh God... what if I am?!

I wanna cry now.

Never have I ever experienced high-turbulence while on a plane.