• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Never have I ever

Kumali

Lupine-American
I have, every winter of my life...on one memorable occasion I drove 500 miles through a blizzard that had shut down pretty much the entire east coast of the U.S...

Never have I ever seen a volcano.

Monsieur Doveteux

The Local Grammarian
I have never. I used to always be worried that if I went, it’d erupt as soon as I stepped on the caldera.

Never have I ever recieved a failing grade.

Kumali

Lupine-American
Oh boy - not only have I, I actually failed algebra for the YEAR my junior year in high school. Didn't go to summer school to make it up, didn't take a math course at all my senior year, and STILL somehow managed to walk away with a diploma. Is the American public education system great or what? (Maybe they just wanted to get rid of me...)

Never have I ever run with the bulls in Pamplona.

D

Deleted member 111470

I have never.

Never have I ever fallen flat on my face on the pavement.

Monsieur Doveteux

The Local Grammarian
I don’t know... if I did, it was probably somewhere around a total of $80 on Rift.

Never have I ever worn the same sweatshirt twice in a row.

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
I have, because I do not sweat. : P

Never have I ever wanted to have a beard, or mustache.

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
I have. It's nice being an adult sometimes.

Never have I ever had a really messy breakup.

SyrusFoxy

Foxin' it up
I would hope not! I mean, where would one get a spiked flail nowadays anyway? Wait, wrong mace.

Never have I ever gotten heatstroke.

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
*stares at wedding rings* I have. Still in one too.

I have never published any of my written works on FA.

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
I have. Once I was getting a stuck brownie out for my brother, and when it popped the knife slipped up the side of the pan and dug an inch into my hand! I literally only stayed conscious to the hospital because of pure willpower. I could barely see and was slurring and really loopy apparently. But I was so convinced sleep=death the doctor said that was probably the only thing that bought me enough time to get there. I wouldn’t have made it if we waited for the ambulance either. Apparently the floor looked like someone had been murdered.

Anyway enough of that.

Never have I ever actually purchased my own dog. (It was always my mom or a stepdad!)

Yakamaru

Woof? Woof
I have not. I'm more of a cat person.

Never have I ever been accused of eating ice cream. In broad daylight.

KiokuChan

4-tailed kitsune
Me neither! *high-five. Also I don't have a boy friend and am not looking. ;p

Never have I ever owned a car.

Guifrog

Blue frog
I... can't recall. Probably have. 51, Natasha, Smirnoff, colorful Skol Beats - I've already tried plenty of stuff and all of them seem to taste the same, from bad to worse! :p

That said, I have never been drunk. Have you?

Aiodensghost

Isomorphic Cyborg
I... can't recall. Probably have. 51, Natasha, Smirnoff, colorful Skol Beats - I've already tried plenty of stuff and all of them seem to taste the same, from bad to worse! :p

That said, I have never been drunk. Have you?

I have. Shhh..... dont tell my dad

Never have I ever had a day go by where fresh cut grass doesnt make me sneeze!