• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

New account, new character, new art!

Theiara

I am already a long time user of FA, but I am the sort of person that when I make a new character, I want them to have their own account! As their own person. And as such, I am looking for an artist to do their first art piece!

Without going heavily into detail since I am not so great at detailing out an entire thing at once...Ideally it'd be in stream so can make changes as we fly, and ideally it won't be like...three hundred dollars to get it done. Other than that, pretty open!

The character themselves are technically a hermaphrodite, a sabre tooth, and a taur. That is to say anthromorphic top half, large feral lower half. Hyper sizes will be included, tentacles quite possibly, as well as the potential for a lot of little details as they are quite odd in that they are part something akin to a machine. Beyond that is yet to be seen, but there is a lot of potential for very...weird things.

If interested please either respond here with an account and prices, or PM with the same and we can start a conversation that way.

Thank you for reading.

solaris91

Hi! i would like to do your your request ! here some example of my art and price.
If you want see more art, you can go here---> QueenSolaris on DeviantArt , and here you can find all the commission i made so far --->solaris91's profile — Weasyl
IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :)
1493888524.solaris91_furinfo.jpg

kirbins

commissions_by_kirbins_by_kirbins-dbffl8w.png

Commissions by Kirbins

Contact info:

kirbins.tumblr.com or kirbins9@gmail.com

Chibi $10 ($1 for every additional character)

Bust $15 ($3 for every additional character)

Waist up $20 ($5 for every additional character)

Full Body $25 ( $5 for every additional character)

note: I am willing to do nsfw as long as it doesn’t involve minors, hardcore gore, or scat.

dipindu

Dibudipindu
Hello!

I'd be interested in working with you if you're still looking for someone.
I have a few things in my website that you can check out, see which on interests you the most! Prices are also listed at the very top, it ranges from 10$ ~ 70$ for a single character. I have offers for icons and such in there too :>
--> cheebcoms.weebly.com: Drawings

I wouldn't mind streaming it either, just a matter of setting up a time to do it. If anything I am pretty good at updating with the process of the piece too. I give WIPs of the, sketch, flats and final result to ensure its the best for you.

Easiest way to reach me is on PMs here but you're free to note me through my FA too if you're interested :>

Thank you for your time!

Here is my FA to see my examples---> Userpage of rimarabernadette -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

And here are my commission prices----> www.furaffinity.net: UPDATED Commission List -- RimaraBernadette's Journal

And at the moment I am taking flat sketches for $15 instead of $25! You will need a character reference, pose, flat colors only and simple background color of choice, and payment!

My PayPal is remmywinters@gmail.com and my google wallet is rimaraannewinters@gmail.com! PM if interested! I am always available!

Hi,

I'm interested in designing this new character for you! I'm a full time professional artist of 7 years, having worked in a variety of fields, from video games to comics and I have a fast turn around time for art pieces too. I also keep clients up to date with progress with previews of the images, so it changes are ever needed we can get to those early in the process! I will also send you an email!

Here are my portfolios!
Userpage of zannyhyperness -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
ZannyHyper's DeviantArt Gallery

You can get in touch with me here, on DA, FA or at my email JESPOLDEN(AT)GMAIL.COM

tumblr_o6crdf5FoA1t2t1who1_1280.png
mint_shrewsbury_by_zannyhyper-daz659c.png

1488322835.zannyhyperness_workersmall.png

More examples are below the spoiler!
1488322766.zannyhyperness_warriorsmall.png

1488322676.zannyhyperness_queensmall.png

tumblr_o623m4dxOl1t2t1who1_1280.png

bluehibiscus

If you haven't decided on anyone yet, I would absolutely love to work with you. I love working on hybrids of a lot of different things, this kind of stuff is right up my alley. I would be able to do a full painting for $80-160, depending on how much detail you'd like/backgrounds/etc. I'm attaching some examples of my work, and you can also check out my commission info and furaffinity gallery (watch out for nsfw content). I have a picarto account for streaming, if that works.

paintingcommissionex2.jpg

Theiara

Still looking. To those who have replied so far, I appreciate the interest, but your arty style doesn't quite fit what I want for this particular character. But I really do appreciate all the interest.