• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

New artist and Rper here!

TaviBoba

Hi I’m Isak! A Non-bionary furry artist who loves to role play! I am a tiny bit picky with rps as I prefer quality vs quantity! I am a bit socially awkward but once we talk a bit i will open up a bit haha! I love video games and art.

Here are some of my art examples! I’ll post m0re in the proper thread but figured I may as well share a few recents! I look forward to meeting new firends :D

image2.png

image1.png

R

Ruki-the-Zorua

Hello and salutations there! I have a feeling that you will fit in quite nicely around here! People with your said skills will thrive here, and with you being open to Role-play, lots of doors of possibilities are opened! I hope you enjoy it here, and that all goes well! Good luck and have fun in the Forums! *Bows* May your time here be exquisite!

TaviBoba

Hello and salutations there! I have a feeling that you will fit in quite nicely around here! People with your said skills will thrive here, and with you being open to Role-play, lots of doors of possibilities are opened! I hope you enjoy it here, and that all goes well! Good luck and have fun in the Forums! *Bows* May your time here be exquisite!
HA I hope so :D I tend to be a bit picky since I get a lot of people who make me do all the word and don't wanna collab :( I hope to find some Rps

R

Ruki-the-Zorua

HA I hope so :D I tend to be a bit picky since I get a lot of people who make me do all the word and don't wanna collab :( I hope to find some Rps

Ah, I understand! I'm sure people here might be different, so I wish you luck there! Also, good luck on rps! We have lots of friendly furs here, so I'm sure finding the rp for you shouldn't be an issue!