• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art: new artist (art trades are welcome)

DOAArts1268

i want at least 5 to choose from but atm im only gonna take on three - sorry for those who dont get picked but thanks for participating

Sappho

Canis Centaurus
Is a female version of my sona fine?

Attachments

• Untitled415_20210817160417.png
    Untitled415_20210817160417.png
    202 KB · Views: 5

DOAArts1268

Is a female version of my sona fine?
well that sounds like a tall order for a new artist but i can see u have a picture so not so bad - tho as i said in my opening post i wanna have at least 5 options before i pick any - and im only taking 3 atm so sorry if u dont get picked but thanks for ur rapid response, tho i hope urs gets picked its a cute OC u have there. :)

DOAArts1268

well ill be honest - im a little disappointed tho i guess i cant really blame anyone since i have nothing to show for my "skill" but still i mean free art is free art right? XD anyway ill give it 24 more hours and if no one else comments or requests i guess ill do these three - congrats and good luck

DOAArts1268

Juuuust a bit late on the 24 hours, but I'd be down to do arts with a new artist (or if you'd be open to it again sometime)!!
Feel free to check my gallery if you'd want

oh u misunderstood - i was giving 24 hrs from that post ur still well within this 24 hour mark - can u help me make an OC from a description? no visual refs - also what would u have me draw - as it says above i want 5 options before i pick my three to draw and id like to know what ill be drawing - tho ur a strong contender since ur willing to give me in kind. looking forward to it

daturrook

i have him if you'd wanna try!! i dont feel he's too complicated for a newer artist??
and if noit him im honestly fine w anyone in my primary or secondary folders on there ^^

Katazrophic

Needs to draw more Pokemon tbh
oh u misunderstood - i was giving 24 hrs from that post ur still well within this 24 hour mark - can u help me make an OC from a description? no visual refs - also what would u have me draw - as it says above i want 5 options before i pick my three to draw and id like to know what ill be drawing - tho ur a strong contender since ur willing to give me in kind. looking forward to it
Yeah, I should be able to do that! I'd send WIPS likely just to make sure they look good on your end! I'm considering my anime-loving catgirl Stacey for ya to draw, if that's all cool with ya! Likely would be a full body, if that's cool.

DOAArts1268

well that makes 5 - so now ill pick .... imma start with @Katazrophic, @daturrook, and.... @Rubempia (i couldnt decide so i flipped a coin) - thanks to all who participated and to those who didnt get picked dont get discouraged - for if i open up this thread again you'll have another opportunity to be chosen - good luck and thanks again ... now if those chosen above will PM me and tell me what tier of art you'd like to see ur art it - keep in mind im new and do have a threshold in mind and if u pass it i will default to that threshold so please dont expect a full detailed image cause hehe its just not gonna happpen not yet anyway - but please message me and we can go from there - thanks again to everyone and ill see you all soon as im done :) bye.

EDIT - so im done but i cant post til someone else does i guess?? anyway how do i post pics on here or do i have to upload them first or idk... can someone help? please and thanks

EDIT 2 - so i decided to do all ur request im slowly uploading them but FA is weird about "flooding" or something so i can only upload one every so often so be looking on my channel for ur request - https://www.furaffinity.net/user/doaarts1268/

Last edited: