• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art: new artist (free art OPEN)

im new to the community im a traditional artist looking to make the move to digital but not quite ready for it - let me know what you think of my art ill be posting on FA if i refuse a request please accept my decisions dont argue with me or other forum users on my thread. i dont have deadlines for free art so please dont rush me - it'll get done when it gets done - i encourage u to be creative and a bit challenging with ur requests - i take on canon characters or shows and anime - but also OCs mines a female fox i still havent gottten around to drawing her though. and with that this request thread is OPEN

TrixZoro

I have this bean here, maybe her looking irritated as she hugs a pillow or plush?

I also have a more complex main sona, if you want something a bit more challenging!

Belladonna_Mandrake

Mystic Jackalope
Howdy Howdy i got a Cabbit you can draw ^^
Cab.png

Sappho

Canis Centuarus
Only image I have of my synth

Attachments

• sketch1585393993119.png
    sketch1585393993119.png
    502.8 KB · Views: 18
sorry about the silence - i asked my bf if i could try digital art - hes a digital artist and he's being hesitant- im still working on ur request in traditional but i wanna try digital too see if its any easier - hope u guys will be patient and thanks in advance for ur understanding