• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

new artist here !

strifeyy

lazy artist
hey! i'm strife/y ! i just recently joined FA after hearing about it from some people on mweor. i thought i'd give it a try for the art community here c:
i'm a self-taught artist and a recent biology graduate! most of the time, i'm working on medical/surgical research. otherwise i'm drawing, hanging with my dog shadow, or watching stuff like great british bakeoff, she-ra, miraculous ladybug, critical role, and others
i hope to get to meet some new people! c:

trivean

Engineering Wolf
Heyo, and welcome. Nice to see another fan of Critical-Role on here too.

I actually made most of my characters based off of D&D classes too (I know, I'm weird).

But yeah, just wanted to say hi.

Breyo

Professional Nibbler
Ah, a fellow Critter :D. Welcome to the forums! I hope you have a nice time here!

strifeyy

lazy artist
Oh wow, I love your avatar. I love deer.

You mention bake off; are you another Britlander?
thank you!! that's my one of my oldest characters michael c,:

i'm american actually! (assuming britlander is asking if i'm from/in the uk lol) i'm just very into baking and cooking!

Heyo, and welcome. Nice to see another fan of Critical-Role on here too.

I actually made most of my characters based off of D&D classes too (I know, I'm weird).

But yeah, just wanted to say hi.
that's what one of my friends does actually! they tend to pick a class first, then design the character :0 i haven't played too much dnd personally, but i like watching and i'm running a campaign too

thanks to everyone else for the welcomes!! <3

trivean

Engineering Wolf
Lol, yeah. I kinda work the other way around really. I design a character then pick their class. I just base their back story and weapons around their class is all.