• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

New Artist! Say hi! Be my friend!

Zaza Imp

Hi, i'm very new to this so i'm not sure what to say! I'm a professional illustrator, having lurked in furry sites for a while I finally got the courage to set myself up online. I would really appreciate if you could check out my twitter as that's the format I am most used to and it will take me a while to get used to furaffinity.

TWITTER <- @ZAZAIMP
FURAFFINITY

I post NSFW and I won't interact with minors on that matter. 18+ only.

Please talk to me, check out my art, and consider being my friend! Right now I just draw my OC's but i'd love to take on commissions.

I can't wait to hear from you,
Love Zaza

Whimsycal

The whimsical clown
Oh! Welcome! And dont worry everyone has been new and some never stop being new xD so never worry and feel welcomed!

LadySajani

Welcome! Have a cookie!

This is a good place to start finding people. :)

Minerva_Minx

CDC predicts zombies...
Hi and welcome! I checked out your feed, and my family would prevent me following due to little ones. This isn't a problem in normal chat!

Don't be a stranger!

Bluefiremark II

Magic Blue Phoenix
Hello and welcome! I'm only 17, but I'm very close to 18, so hold off on talking nsfw to me xD I'm welcome to talk about other things though if you ever want to. Kay. ^-^

Deathless

ĎÚМβĂŚŚ МĔŤĂĹĤĔĂĎ
Welcome to FurAffinity Forums! I hope you enjoy your stay here!
I love your art style, hope to see more!