• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

new artist

Ardent9316

Hi folks,

I'm a new artist who is trying to post more regularly and make some friends. If you guys have any tips I'm all ears

I'm open to commissions and really want to start filling up my page with new work so hit me up.

1567558218.ardent9316_baldr-paint.jpg

drudu

Wow thats amazing! I love the colours and anatomy on this piece wow
I'm also new on FA and I'm gonna follow you for sure! ( if you discover some tips be sure to tell me :p )

EDIT: I went looking for your account on FA but can't find you...

Bluefiremark II

Magic Blue Phoenix
Welcome! Always good to have more artists around ^^ i have no money online so i wouldn't commission you but i can say the art looks good :)

drudu

oh no I'm not looking for commissions here! Just saw your post, liked what you did and wanted to follow you on FA!! Sorry for the misunderstanding

Hi folks,

I'm a new artist who is trying to post more regularly and make some friends. If you guys have any tips I'm all ears

I'm open to commissions and really want to start filling up my page with new work so hit me up.

1567558218.ardent9316_baldr-paint.jpg
That's some good ass shit, nice work. I don't have any tips to give you art-wise since we're at about the same level, however "marketing"-wise I can suggest to not hold back from posting personal works as well and not just commissions (assuming posting commissions exclusively was your initial intention, of course): people tend to not get very attached to what are basically "art machines", you dig? Meaning fewer watchers. People like it when there's an actual person behind the art, so don't shy away when it comes to page or submissions descriptions either, as long as you don't make walls of text. Literally a single sentence per submission description will do just fine. I also highly recommend posting a link to your FA page in your signature, so those interested in your works can go watch you straight away. Those were my two cents, good luck