• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Request: New Bunny Boy needs some artwork!

VeeStars

uh I can explain?
So I recently crated a new fursona, since I was getting bored of my old one and never put too much thought into him. This time I actually put some effort into my new bun boi. It took me a while just to even decide on having him be a bun! Anyways, here he is:

TAIGA ( name might change I suck at naming ;-; ) The Bun!
bunbunref.png

(Please do not make fun of me for using the amazing free-to-use base bu Sage-Tanuki on FA! I cannot draw :oops:)

So you might be able to tell what I am asking based on the title. I would really really like to commission an artist for a proper ref, some art, etc., but since I am young, I don't have money or even a way to transfer money. I would be really grateful if you would like to draw my boy. I'm not going to be too picky since this is all for free so whatever kind of art you want to do is fine by me ^^.

Have a nice day :p

bunbun.png

EDIT: Buns don't have paw pads I am dumb and forgot to remove them from the base. Please don't add paw pads x3

Last edited:

MissNook

Hey! Cute character you've got :)

Also, you should not bump your thread so often. In the rules it's stated that it should be once per week, but usually people just wait for their thread to be low on the first page or on the second page to bump (depending on how much posts there is :) ). It's just a way to give everybody a chance to be visible ;)

Have a good day!

VeeStars

uh I can explain?
Hey! Cute character you've got :)

Also, you should not bump your thread so often. In the rules it's stated that it should be once per week, but usually people just wait for their thread to be low on the first page or on the second page to bump (depending on how much posts there is :) ). It's just a way to give everybody a chance to be visible ;)

Have a good day!
Oki, sorry about that! Never really done something like this before! :)

Katazrophic

We Do Be Vibin Right Now
Heya, thought the character was cute so I did a quick lil doodle of him for fun! Hope ya like it!

VeeStars

uh I can explain?
you're welcome :> i for one like your icon (biased)
Thank you, but that one (the old one) was done on a base, kind of embarrassing :V. I'm probably going to do some more drawing tomorrow ^^!

Edit: might use the other one you did (the side view) but I am not on my computer right now :3

VeeStars

uh I can explain?
Heya, thought the character was cute so I did a quick lil doodle of him for fun! Hope ya like it!
Cool, I like it! I like your style :p
(I think something's wrong with my FAF, I only just saw this post now, and it said it was posted before all the other ones, but it said it was posted half an hour ago?? I'm confused...)

redhusky

Emperor of Floof! King of the Rats and Spamlord!
Cool, I like it! I like your style :p
(I think something's wrong with my FAF, I only just saw this post now, and it said it was posted before all the other ones, but it said it was posted half an hour ago?? I'm confused...)
You usually don't get notified unless you are watching the thread or they reply directly to you.

BayoDino

Well-Known Dino
I'm gonna draw him when I switch to my PC! (posting here to Don't forget when i switch)