• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

LifelikeWyvern

Hi, this is my first post, I'm super bad at using forums (so sorry if I mess up or post in the wrong place). Anyway, my current "fursona" (even though I don't really consider myself a furry if that makes sense?) is a Chimereon! I love her a lot but I find myself wanting another character. I tend to drift towards deer and stuff but at the same time, I have no idea what I really want.

My main issue is that I'm never pleased with most designs I make for characters, and I don't have the funds to buy any adopts I like.

If anyone would be so kind as to tell me how they came up with their fursonas or even give me ideas I'd really appreciate it!

<3

D

Deleted member 111470

When I discovered furry art ages ago, I wanted to have a deer fursona. I liked how they looked anthro'd. I never got around to fleshing him out, so to speak.

A bunch of years later, I started thinking about making a fursona more and more. Originally, Rimna was supposed to be a bunny. I had come up with some basic backstory, personality, body type, fur pattern, clothing, etc. Nothing too crazy, just enough to lay the foundation.

But when I finally decided to officially join the forums, I was playing a lot of League of Legends at the time and my favorite character is Wukong, the Monkey King. Only because of that, my sona is now a monkey. I took the design I had for the bunny and put it on Rimna.

For me, building a character starts with their backstory and body type, and then species.

Hope this helps.

Cockynoob666

Im a noob?
Banned
YOU DONT NEED IT TO BE COMPLETELY ANTRO look at my oc... its not very anthro but its my sona