• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

New discord server made, seeking members

Skittles

Queen of FaF. Empress of Fløøf.
-Does a peer- Hmm Interesting

SchneeTheSnep

I pretend I'm a fluffy kitty on the interfloofs~
Ah, why not? I might not be active for a while since my social pep is pretty low, but I'll take an invite for the hell of it.

Stray Cat Terry

테리 / 特里 / テリー
I'm suddenly curious, how do you distinguish between legal grown-ups and who's not?

I saw somewhere asking for IRL IDs via PMs with the managers, but how do you know whether it's really theirs or someone else's? I have used my IRL ID shots for identification, but how do they know it's me though?

Providing that one is using fake ID for this, they won't get caught on the server unless someone else knows them IRL and tell the mods or the actual owner of the ID has to show up or something. It'll take a while at least while letting them sit in the NSFW zone until these happens, I suppose.

Last edited:

corntoznex

I'm suddenly curious, how do you distinguish between legal grown-ups and who's not?

I saw somewhere asking for IRL IDs via PMs with the managers, but how do you know whether it's really theirs or someone else's? I have used my IRL ID shots for identification, but how do they know it's me though?

Providing that one is using fake ID for this, they won't get caught on the server unless someone else knows them IRL and tell the mods or the actual owner of the ID has to show up or something. It'll take a while at least while letting them sit in the NSFW zone until these happens, I suppose.

so a word from the server admins:

“then if it's found that they're underage i can tell any discord admins i have done everything possible to verify their age, and had no possible way of knowing they used a fake id. so basically the answer is, we can only do so much, but we do the most we can“

Plus, I think one can distinguish a fake ID found from the internet is with the editing skills. I don’t think kids will want to learn or pickup photoshop just so they can learn how to do mosaic censorship or would they want to learn to get a perfectly angled standing card. Besides, the entire thing is a quick check up, take a picture with your phone and you should be able to send it quickly

Stray Cat Terry

테리 / 特里 / テリー
Plus, I think one can distinguish a fake ID found from the internet is with the editing skills. I don’t think kids will want to learn or pickup photoshop just so they can learn how to do mosaic censorship or would they want to learn to get a perfectly angled standing card. Besides, the entire thing is a quick check up, take a picture with your phone and you should be able to send it quickly

Actually, I was talking about the other method which can get rid of all the mentioned stuff, but uh... Better not write it down in case anyone tries it. But I'm pretty sure this can be done easier than expected if one plans further.

And if anyone does, then they'll have to take care of anything unpleasant happening after it, which is likely not easy. Good luck for them then :/

Hopefully they won't do it...