• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

New Erotic Comic "The Domus'Jewel"

TheBlackRuby

Digital Artist
Hello everyone.
I'm Black Ruby and it's not so much that I'm here on this platform, but I've already posted something and I want to present you my new comic "The Domus' Jewel".
The story is born to be an erotic comic.
Now I've published 2 pages and the cover, but for now, is total SFW.

This is the preamble:
"Aelia is a young girl who lives in her Domus with his Father.
She wants to marry Nero, her true love, who's just a poor ceramist.
That's why Nero working harder to buy a proper dowry to ask Aelia's hand to her father.
But, one day, Aelia's Father decide to sell her daughter to a rich ex-general for let his farm survive to the crisis".

The story will proceed and Aelia will against a lot of inconvenient situations.
I really hope that you'll like this comic because I've thought for a verisimilar story, according to the historical period where is narrated: the Ancient Roman Empire.

Every page will be published on my Patreon first, and only after 2 weeks will it be public.
If you're interested to support me and help me to create more original contents, here it is my Patreon TheBlackRuby is creating comic and furry | Patreon
You'll find the sketch for the cover and the previews and a lot of vantages like great discounts on your commissions!

The characters in this comic are Original Characters of mine
I hope you'll like it ^^

Here the cover: www.furaffinity.net: The Domus' Jewel by TheBlackRuby

1566063801.theblackruby_copertina_done.png