• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

New Foxcoon to Forums

Fat Foxcoon

The Fat Foxcoon
um, hi. Im not much of a forum fur but I lurk around now and then. I stink at drawing and I try 3d things. I have some DA accounts. I also have a You tube channel and Live Journal well as host a radio show from 7-9pm central time on the net.

Uh,. I dunno what else to put so thanks for looking and heres hoping fa gets those new servers!

Fat Foxcoon

The Fat Foxcoon
Welcome to the FA forums FFC, enjoy yourself. *looks through belongings and hands you a steak*

oo a steak! *gobbles it up in one gulp* quite lovely thank you. I am thrilled to be here =}

Hey fatty, you are fat!

heh yep. Fat and quite proud of it. Most of my charicters lare large or have some pudge. but some are rather sleek and muscular. I also happen to run the Fat Anthro Club on DA so I do love fat =}

Persia: Welcome to the forums Foxcoon-san =3 *gives a welcome hug*

*hugs back* Domo Arigato. It's a pleasure to be around.

Hi there, welcome to the forums^^

Greeting Gulimon =} Interesting Sig you have there 2 out of the 3 pics I have seen just today.

------------

I want to personlyt thank y'all for stopin by and saying hi! I didn't mention I also write short storys and some times I wriite a song. on;y written 3 but it's a start =}

Last edited:
welcome to the forums!

Fat Foxcoon

The Fat Foxcoon
Hello. Welcome to the forums! Have a cookie!

Ooo why thank you. *eats cookie* I love your icon. I saw it last night and I clasify it as an pic I can't forget (wich is good)
Gotta love raptors. they are the only nba team I like =}

welcome to the forums!

Thank you, I will be lurking around here and there =}

Hi and welcome to the forums... have a free hug *hugs*

ooo fox! *hugs really tight* thanks for the hug =}

Welcome! You will enjoy your stay ^^ (And don't eat me D

Thank you, I am sure I will enjoy it around here. Dun Worry I rarely eat others =} well unless it's a full moon =}

Fat Foxcoon

The Fat Foxcoon
Wow, your avatar is boobalicious
-Glitch

hahaha Why thank you. You Certenly are a nice Blue Eyed Devil with that complament. Vikie has always been rather gifted. thats the wy she was created. I meen with dna and stuff =}

Hi there, welcome to the FA Forums *hands you a FA map* hope you have a great time around

Hello there. A devil Fallowed by an angel, how amusing is that? Thanks for the map I will greatly look after it and stuff.

Renton Whitetail

Friendly Mod
Salutations, Fat Foxcoon, and welcome to the FA forums. :) Feel free to leave me a PM at any time if you ever need help with anything, or if you just want to have a nice chat. :) Hope you enjoy your stay on here. ;)