• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

New Fur Affinity Member!

Yakamaru

Cyberpunk musta Susi
Wrong subforum for making an introduction post.

That said: Welcome to the forum, darlin'.

Hope you enjoy your stay.

WillowPaws

- - -

Welcome to the fandom!

Your backgrounds look wonderful! Willow is a cute fursona too with the bandanna.

Hope to see more from you. ♡

Thank you very much!
I'd like to draw real backgrounds...but i am not really good at it. So...i keep it simple

HellyS

Hello, Willow~
Welcome to the Fur Affinity! I'm new here too and a bit afraid to post arts here x")
Nice style, heh

F

FluffyShutterbug

Welcome to FAF, hun! Your fursona's scarf is adorable, btw. :)

WillowPaws

Heh, yes, I sketched it and gonna finish avatar this week
Yours was made by you too?

So... why are you afraid then?
It looks great! Just upload some Pics, i really wanna see it! xD
Yeah, i did mine too. But I'm going to change it a little. New scarf and stuff :)

HellyS

So... why are you afraid then?
It looks great! Just upload some Pics, i really wanna see it! xD
Yeah, i did mine too. But I'm going to change it a little. New scarf and stuff :)
I afraid that people will be aggressive to me :"_ But it seems to be comfortable now, heh
Actually, my first furry art is ych I've browsed few minutes ago xd
Well, if you have a reference for your fursona, note me, I'll draw him to study ;)

WillowPaws

I afraid that people will be aggressive to me :"_ But it seems to be comfortable now, heh
Actually, my first furry art is ych I've browsed few minutes ago xd
Well, if you have a reference for your fursona, note me, I'll draw him to study ;)
I could not find the time yet to make a ref sheet :) Maybe you could just visit my FA page. There are some pics of Willow. :D

Belatucadros

Bitches love sticks
Welcome to the fandom! :)