• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

New Furry Artist Open for Fullbody Commissions

storielle

hey there everyone! i've had a deviantart for a while, but i only drew feral warrior cats and over the years it really felt like i was stagnant and i started to lose my passion for creating art. recently, a few friends of mine who are furries have commissioned me for some art and it's been really, really fun! i feel super inspired with art again, and am in need of some cash for Christmas, so i figured i'd open myself up on here for commissions.

i just made this furaffinity account, and i'd love to start it off with some commissioned pieces so i can show people my potential and continue to get better. if you are interested in any of these options, please let me know! everything will be shaded and full colored.
i can do canine, feline, and dragon species fairly easily, and i will consider other species too!

all payment must be in paypal, and you must credit me (storielle) if you upload the art yourself on a website like toyhouse or dA stash.
i do refuse the right to not take a certain commission if i'm not comfortable with my ability to do it/what you're asking. but i am fairly flexible and can do a lot of things!
when you commission me, i will send you a sketch once we've agreed on what you're wanting. after i send the sketch preview, you must pay me the full price in paypal. after payment i will finish your commission. this is to avoid myself or yourself from getting scammed.

edit: i was so excited to post i forgot to leave a form! if you're interested in commissioning me, please fill this out in a dm or in comments below:

character reference:
tell me a bit about your character's personality:
would you like a specific pose?:
any extras?