• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

New Furry With a New Fursona

Amber_Sakura_Wolf

Hello everyone, I have officially called myself a furry and am willing to be accepted into your community. I've been worried about joining for years, and I finally decided to join the fandom. I have also created a fursona a couple years ago which I created as a wolf/corgi mix. I'm unsure if anyone has made that a closed group or anything, but wolves are my favorite animal and corgis are my favorite dog breed, so I wanted my fursona to be a mix of the two. Her name is Amber Sakura Wolf, but she goes by Amber. She's compassionate, energetic, creative, and she enjoys being around close friends. Unfortunately she's normally fairly shy, she's prone to anxiety/panic attacks, has ADHD, and can be easily depressed and submissive like a subordinate or omega wolf. I have photos of her in different poses, but that is her in the My Little Pony universe. I plan on making the original fursona soon, but I'm new to this community and I wanted an opinion on my fursona.
Sincerely,
Amber

G

GenericFoxLover6000

Eyyy, I recently joined the fandom myself! I personally love wolves as well; however, I'm extremely curious how you pulled off a wolf/corgi hybrid! I'd love to see some of those pictures you mentioned.

I personally have a generic fox fursona currently. I might change it in the future, but currently it's just what feels right.

JamesOtters

A small, cute, but helpless otter.
Hello new member! When you read this, we welcome you to the community. It's a better time than ever to join (At least I think XD) and there are lots of new members. I'm also interested in a wolf/corgi mix. I quite like my fursona, James. He's an otter, and basically just me in an otter's body. I think he's alright.

*Otter squeak*,
JamesOtters

G

GenericFoxLover6000

Yea that makes sense, this platform is quite an efficient way for meeting other furs, and I'm glad that I'm not the only new member! Thanks for the welcoming.

E

ellaerna

A wolf corgi sounds amazing. Don't worry about it being a closed species. All hybrids and mixes should be free game. Only original species are ever closed, if at all.

Though if you're on the fence about having a mix, you should look into Swedish Vallhunds. They're basically wolf corgis

Amber_Sakura_Wolf

Eyyy, I recently joined the fandom myself! I personally love wolves as well; however, I'm extremely curious how you pulled off a wolf/corgi hybrid! I'd love to see some of those pictures you mentioned.

I personally have a generic fox fursona currently. I might change it in the future, but currently it's just what feels right.
The photo was supposed to post on here. Idk why it didn't. Unfortunately I have a my little pony version instead of the real thing so far. I'd wanna put my emblem around somewhere, but I might put it on the abdominal area.

Amber_Sakura_Wolf

Hello everyone, I have officially called myself a furry and am willing to be accepted into your community. I've been worried about joining for years, and I finally decided to join the fandom. I have also created a fursona a couple years ago which I created as a wolf/corgi mix. I'm unsure if anyone has made that a closed group or anything, but wolves are my favorite animal and corgis are my favorite dog breed, so I wanted my fursona to be a mix of the two. Her name is Amber Sakura Wolf, but she goes by Amber. She's compassionate, energetic, creative, and she enjoys being around close friends. Unfortunately she's normally fairly shy, she's prone to anxiety/panic attacks, has ADHD, and can be easily depressed and submissive like a subordinate or omega wolf. I have photos of her in different poses, but that is her in the My Little Pony universe. I plan on making the original fursona soon, but I'm new to this community and I wanted an opinion on my fursona.
Sincerely,
Amber
IMG_0914.JPGI have my fursona from the My Little Pony universe right here. Her fur is a lot brighter here than her fursona actually is. Her fur is actually more of a honey color with her coat looking like a Swedish Vellhund, but closer to a honey color with her tail resembling that of the Swedish Vellhund with a personality similar to a corgi's. Her ears and facial features are also like a corgi's. I'm really looking forward to get time to draw the fursona rather than use the one I use for the pegasister/brony community. I'm planning to draw a partial as well as a full one, yet I will keep it pg to let things be kid friendly.

Lexiand

Werewolf
View attachment 21053I have my fursona from the My Little Pony universe right here.
EWWW A BRONY! !!

jk

Welcome to the forums!
Enjoy Your Stay and have fun talking to everyone!

I have nothing against bronies I'm friends with one...
Don't let others make you feel bad for being one.

Amber_Sakura_Wolf

EWWW A BRONY! !!

jk

Welcome to the forums!
Enjoy Your Stay and have fun talking to everyone!

I have nothing against bronies I'm friends with one...
Don't let others make you feel bad for being one.
LOL. I was gonna say I thought I was weird for liking shows for kids. TBH I call myself a pegasister cuz I'd actually be a pegasus/dire wolf (I hope the show makes that kinda thing cannon.) I hadn't gotten the time to revise my fursona cuz of school stuff and school starts tomorrow. -.-