• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Artxine

*hugs back* Thank you so much, and I really am looking forward to hanging out with you guys. (For some reason, I seriously want to call the fandom, "The Furdom"– Is that okay, or would it be considered rude?)

Telnac

Fundamentalist Heretic
Welcome to the loony bin :confused:

Moar Krabs

Aight boys
Banned
Hi, uh just realized I was a furry a few days ago, and Um, yeah I don't know what to say. Sorry, I'm very socially awkward ;-;
Let me introduce myself. I am the one and only Moar Krabs. Im pretty sure everyone knows me on these forums tbh.

Klaverbloem

W like... Wandering
Let me introduce myself. I am the one and only Moar Krabs. Im pretty sure everyone knows me on these forums tbh.
Who are you?
Hi, uh just realized I was a furry a few days ago, and Um, yeah I don't know what to say. Sorry, I'm very socially awkward ;-;
I have grown attention to furries like, I'd say one month ago? Perhaps less?
All of this because of a friend I met online. Now I wouldn't say I'm a furry yet, but you can call me whatever you want.
Ah almost forgot.
*Gives welcome-butterscotch* here.

Reactions: 134

Moar Krabs

Aight boys
Banned
Who are you?

I have grown attention to furries like, I'd say one month ago? Perhaps less?
All of this because of a friend I met online. Now I wouldn't say I'm a furry yet, but you can call me whatever you want.
Ah almost forgot.
*Gives welcome-butterscotch* here.
Are you a new member or somebody who hasn't been on the forums for a long time?. A lot of people who frequently post here know me

Artxine

Thank you so much guys! I definitely already love the "Furdom" as I call it, and am actually currently working on my fursona! *huggles everyone*

*hugs too*
Welcom in one of the best (and weirdest) fandom on earth!