• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

New fursona

Zira

Zira
Hi, I'm looking for someone who is willing to draw my fursona. Its a crossbreed of a doberman and hyena. I don't really have a reference as to what it looks like, I'm kinda new to the fury scene. I do have a general idea of what I would like, but leaving some room for artist touch. I would like a full body sketch facing the viewer with both hands behind his head. I would also be ok with a reference sheet has well, if possible. I'm pretty leniant on price range and willing to negotiate as long as it's not to obnoxious, generally around the $40 range. I really have no time limit for when I want it done. But for more information you can message me on here or on Kik at shanemcclelland. Thank you to anyone willing to help out a new pup.

Last edited:

ratprince

Hi, this is my price sheet for flat coloured/simple shaded pieces, although if you just wanted a sketch an uncoloured fullbody would be $15 and a coloured fullbody would be $30. Let me know if you have any questions and here is my furaffinity for more examples.
1523771052.ratprince_commissionsheet.png

solaris91

Hi! i would like to do your request ! here some example of my art and price.
If you want see more art, you can go here---> QueenSolaris on DeviantArt , LaPonto on DeviantArtand here you can find all the commission i made so far --->solaris91's profile — Weasyl
IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :) I have a discord account if you want to contact me here.

EXAMPLE:
Sketch and chibi -5 $

Flat color and character profile - 20$

Illustration- 60$

24584238@400-1503594681.jpg
25415859@400-1510500637.jpg
26159885@400-1516811571.jpg
26640760@400-1520720512.jpg
angry_birds__bomb_profile_by_laponto-dbpyhb2.jpg

moo.exe

Here's my ref sheet, i can certainly do your sona ! If you're interested, you can DM me on any of the social media listed below the image ( the only media with the wrong username is the Telegram, now its : @mooexe)

upload_2018-4-18_17-52-44.png