• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Shadowprints

Fur Friend
I've been working on a new fursona to use, my old one is very old and I kinda wanted something more fresh.

This one is a Furred Dragon, I have a back view too but I didn't finish it yet. I was wondering if anyone would have any suggestions on how to improve this character?
His name is Titan, (May change?) and he's basically just a Furred dragon. Any suggestions on improving are welcome, I'm kinda rusty at this.

bvRmldN.png

Toby_Morpheus

Hello, Proto
Looks fine to me.
I personally try to add as much backstory to my characters, though.
Sometimes you can add details that relate to their past, like scars, clothing, etc.

Shadowprints

Fur Friend
Looks fine to me.
I personally try to add as much backstory to my characters, though.
Sometimes you can add details that relate to their past, like scars, clothing, etc.
That's a good idea, will defs look into writing a backstory, and seeing if I can come up with anything to change on top of that, thanks~

Kylan Velpa

Cyan Gentle-fox
Banned
Looks amazing! I'm only new to the fandom. I've been calling myself a furry for two weeks, so there's no way I could differentiate between the good art and the great art yet.

But to me, it looks really cool!

Jacob Bender

Dj jumpsta’s human form
hi guys! DJLaunchpad22 here again.
I’d like you to all meet my new fursona, dj jumpsta!
upload_2019-3-18_10-44-12-jpeg.57360

He loves hopping high through the sky like a normal kangaroo and also loves using hopper balls to hop as shown here (which he can hop just as high or higher on)
He also is the friendliest kangaroo you will meet.
The headphones around his neck are dj headphones, as he also loves to dj in nightclubs and anywhere with dj turntables
One other thing you do not know is that he has a super strong back (unlike other kangaroos) to let humans and other furries ride on him when he hops like a normal kangaroo, er without his kangaroo logo hopper balls,
He can also bounce on his tail like tigger and bounce on any part of his body And helps people stay on and hold on tightwhen he does these tricks.
AND whenever he says “boing!” Or hops you will hear a big and bouncy Jews harp boing instead of the word!
And also like me he has a crush on the sonic lost world zeti villain Zeena.
Now for the request portion.

Can SOMEONE:
Draw him bouncing up into the sky (bouncing very high) on a giant hopper ball with a kangaroo logo on the ball
Draw him and Zeena from sonic lost world bouncing high into the sky on a giant hopper ball with a kangaroo logo on it. (Have them bounce on the same ball together not separate
Draw yourself riding on me when I hop like a normal kangaroo
(High kangaroo bounce)
Draw me bouncing with your furry on a hopper ball
upload_2019-3-18_10-44-12-jpeg.57360