• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

New fursuiter here!

Biscayne

many dumb animals
Hey there! I'm Biscayne, I'm 28 and living in the rural south. I recently decided on a sona and am getting a fursuit sometime this month. My sona is Biscayne who's a mutt (I like to think they're a black mouth cur mix but really just whatever!)
I like to draw (badly), garden, sew, cook (also badly) and read/write. I'm also a student majoring in mass communication (specifically audio and visual editing).

I hope to make more furry friends in general as the fandom has helped me a lot since I feel isolated where I live! I've been a furry since I was 12 and browsing VCL, lol.

Lucyfur

United forever in friendship and labour
Banned
Tbh I wasn't expecting to be one but I got my tax return back and fell in love with a premade design lol. x3
That is awesome! ^~^
Hope you put some pictures up

Biscayne

many dumb animals
2sf1.png

Here's the listing for the suit! Just waiting on shipping because the quarantine has made mailing stuff a bit harder >_<

They're by 2 Stupid Furs!

Lucyfur

United forever in friendship and labour
Banned
And they are precious! ❤️

KD142000

Leather-clad Lobo
Hello! Welcome to the forums :3
I'm not sure if I'll ever get a fursuit. Maybe when I'm older with some stable income.
Hopefully you'll enjoy your time here!

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Greetings, puppy dog! Careful for the other skunks here, they can be a real hazard, for canines! :p

Very nice suit ya have on the way; colorful and friendly looking.