• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

New ghost on the block!

SarcasticSpook

Local ghost
Well okay to be fair I've had an account for a while, forgot it existed then came back because why not? I've been a closet furry for a long, long time and eventually I just said the heck with it and decided to dive right in regardless. So far I've been enjoying it!

I currently have three fursonas (well technically two since the third is still in the works) but they also still count as one because they all inhabit the same body lmao. The one that's used the most however is Spook, they're fun and maybe a little odd

tumblr_inline_o0wdhrBS3c1tjbzr4_500.png

(oldish art whoo!)

anywho uhhh iunno what else to say? Nice to meet everyone and I hope that we can all chill out with a good game of CAH or what do you meme

if not then well.. can't say I didn't try

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
And I thought snakes were scary!

But a curious idea for a fursona, to be sure, inhabiting the same body, and all.

Hope you have fun, here!

SarcasticSpook

Local ghost
Thanks for the warm welcome guys! Lmao sorry about the super late reply. I just woke up

And I thought snakes were scary!

But a curious idea for a fursona, to be sure, inhabiting the same body, and all.

Hope you have fun, here!

Oddly enough I find snakes to be super cute than scary lmao

The inhabiting the same body thing isn't something I really saw often but at the same time it's kinda nice that it's not since it's more of a symbolic kinda thing for my DID. There's three of us and we each have our own personality, likes, dislikes n the like. It didn't quite seem right to have just one that represented all of us. Wouldn't really work out too well so instead I went with plan b!

Anywho thank you friendo! It seems pretty nice here so far!

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Thanks for the warm welcome guys! Lmao sorry about the super late reply. I just woke up

Oddly enough I find snakes to be super cute than scary lmao

The inhabiting the same body thing isn't something I really saw often but at the same time it's kinda nice that it's not since it's more of a symbolic kinda thing for my DID. There's three of us and we each have our own personality, likes, dislikes n the like. It didn't quite seem right to have just one that represented all of us. Wouldn't really work out too well so instead I went with plan b!

Anywho thank you friendo! It seems pretty nice here so far!

Aw, I was just wanting to tease Scales...I also like snakes, quite a bit.

Well, I'm curious about these three, and their personalities...and if they bicker, being in the same body : P

SarcasticSpook

Local ghost
Aw, I was just wanting to tease Scales...I also like snakes, quite a bit.

Well, I'm curious about these three, and their personalities...and if they bicker, being in the same body : P

oooh lmao I getcha now! c:

To answer the bickering question, yeah, they do! Though Ali doesn't like fighting at all as it makes her upset so she tries to keep Spook and Husk from getting in too many fights. Which usually works since even though they dislike each other, they still don't like Ali being upset.

L

-..Legacy..-

That's a pretty interesting character(s?) you have there.

How do they decide who is running the show at any particular time? Lol.

Welcome to the forums!

SarcasticSpook

Local ghost
That's a pretty interesting character(s?) you have there.

How do they decide who is running the show at any particular time? Lol.

Welcome to the forums!

Thank you! c:

Mostly it's decided on who is better at handling whatever is going on in the day. Ali is super timid and doesn't come out often save for if it's a day at home or around friends she's comfortable with. Husk is rather mean and doesn't stand for any shit given to him so he's around pretty rarely too. Leaving just Spook in charge but they also shift if there's a sudden increase in a certain mood if that makes any sense?

L

-..Legacy..-

Thank you! c:

Mostly it's decided on who is better at handling whatever is going on in the day. Ali is super timid and doesn't come out often save for if it's a day at home or around friends she's comfortable with. Husk is rather mean and doesn't stand for any shit given to him so he's around pretty rarely too. Leaving just Spook in charge but they also shift if there's a sudden increase in a certain mood if that makes any sense?

100% makes sense.

That's a very unique concept, and it's even functional. Kudos.

SarcasticSpook

Local ghost
100% makes sense.

That's a very unique concept, and it's even functional. Kudos.

Ah good! It's difficult for me to explain things sometimes but I'm sure it's the same for everyone else too lmao

Thank you friendo! c: