• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

New Head! Please Give Feedback! :3

Glitch

SLUDGE FACE
I was tempted to post in R&R just so I could get some attention drawn to the rave of a new suit.

So, got me my new head made of this character.
The only thing I couldn't possibly nail was his hair or mane. So, I just went with it and it still turned out nicely.

Still have some painting and trimming up to do to him to make him look just right. Of course, everything looks better with the full suit on. I just didn't feel like getting all suited until the debut video.

Yeah, me + camera = derp.
It's hard to film when you can't see too well. The only issue with the actual head is that it is large on me, hence me pushing it down.

[video=youtube;yjtmTMpZBT0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjtmTMpZBT0[/video]

Please give feedback. That is the whole reason I even post here.

Smelge

Hey, Assbutt
How so? D:

Just one of those really annoying people you want to punch over and over again until she shuts the fuck up.

In theory I'm tarring you with the same brush, in reality I'm not because I only commented on the girl I know and not yourself. So I should be safe from infractions and mod shenanigans.

Glitch

SLUDGE FACE
Just one of those really annoying people you want to punch over and over again until she shuts the fuck up.

In theory I'm tarring you with the same brush, in reality I'm not because I only commented on the girl I know and not yourself. So I should be safe from infractions and mod shenanigans.

If it's anything to do with the clothes, don't worry, I usually dress like a dyke.
If it's the makeup, meh, not much I can do. I like wearing it.
If it's my voice/"umm"ing, drawing blanks and a stuffy nose.
If it's anything else, then I dunno what to tell you.

Punch me anyway. :V

dinosaurdammit

White Devil
Before you put it on you were holding it up and it looked like some slain anthro war trophy. The jaw seems wonky and a bit wide on the bottom. What kind of fur did you use because it looks matted already. It could just be the youtube quality or lighting though. Did you not extend the fur to cover your neck?

Olaunn

Big Dum Dum
Can you provide a frontal picture of the character? It just seems a little wide to me front-wise, but I'm only using the art as reference. As far as the side goes: Well it was headed in the right direction, but didn't match the original pic. However, I understand that it's a difficult task to make a "character precise" fursuit, so don't feel down about it. I think it's pretty close and it just takes more determination (and money) to get everything right.

Keep up the good work.

Last edited:

Nekomimi

The movement of the hinged jaw is really nice. I like the head alot! Especially the ears.^^